Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

dilligaf
S

Re: Wk1 8/25 (Sat) Trimble at Nelsonville-York

Post by dilligaf »

Fouls get made all the time in football they just happen.Refs cant call them all I'm sure they call what they see that's how it go sometimes it's in your favor sometimes it's not doesn't mean there out to get you.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I feel bad for the TVC Hocking

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Lol

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I will give my 2 cents on the officiating. At first thought this is really crap.But after watching replay once from Trimble and twice from NY side my grade is a B.Not as bad as I thought could have been better.At least 8 of the 9 where the right call.Hard to see from the side lines or stands.Both no calls of pass interference are judgment calls after replay can see why they weren't called hard to tell from the side line.One were they marked it yard and half short on 4 down.Trimble side on 15 and side line looked good but on ny 15 looks like he did step out.Late hit befor half was questable if not a qb probley not called.The one I was confused on was the interception by Trimble then a block in the back.They gave us a untimed down,it was post position foul and no longer on defense. I know that you don't end a quarter with a penalty unless offenses declines.Now if NY would have had the penalty I could See a untimed down.Pretty sure I am right.Because you just gave the defense at the time to run a play.Now I think NY took the penalty but still don't think it should have been untimed down sure some one will correct me if wrong.Over all better then first thought.

:roll: cats :roll:
The “Basement88”
Waterboy

Post by The “Basement88” »

Who cares about the Officating? The game is done an gone! Every one always talks about the officating but end the day you have no clue what it takes to me a good official! Our boys played a good game Trimble just played better and finally out coached us for the first time in 3 years, what can I say you gotta give credit where credit is do!

BINGO :o
Eagle82
All Conference

Post by Eagle82 »

mattash wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:59 pm I feel bad for the TVC Hocking
Ugh, Me 2

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:16 am IT'S GAME DAY!!
The Buckeye Express is fired up and ready to roll....... You better get off the tracks boys, cause the Buckeye Express don't stop for no one!

LETS MAKE IT 4 IN A ROW BUCKEYES!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
I guess the "express" should have stopped.

Derailed! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Officiating was decent enough and it didn't decide the game. The game was definitely decided on the field. Bottom line, Trimble out played NY. The power run game wore on NY and it showed in the 2nd half. Plus NY did nothing to help themselves on offense. NY had a nice drive right before half but that's it and even then, the drive shouldn't have happened if Trimble would of just caught the INT instead of knocking it down or if the penalty flag wasn't thrown. NY passes were off target, under pressure, and thrown into coverage when others were open. Play calling was also suspect. Hats off to Trimble, they stuck to their plan and stayed disciplined and strong throughout. Says something about playing as a team.

BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Post by BananaSC74 »

Yeah right, the refs decided this one plain and simple. So one sided and it took the rhythm out of the game completely...

BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Post by BananaSC74 »

MillSt wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 pm Officiating was decent enough and it didn't decide the game. The game was definitely decided on the field. Bottom line, Trimble out played NY. The power run game wore on NY and it showed in the 2nd half. Plus NY did nothing to help themselves on offense. NY had a nice drive right before half but that's it and even then, the drive shouldn't have happened if Trimble would of just caught the INT instead of knocking it down or if the penalty flag wasn't thrown. NY passes were off target, under pressure, and thrown into coverage when others were open. Play calling was also suspect. Hats off to Trimble, they stuck to their plan and stayed disciplined and strong throughout. Says something about playing as a team.
Agree with some of your points but I think officiating had a lot to do with this one. The refs man

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

BananaSC74 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:47 pm
MillSt wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:38 pm Officiating was decent enough and it didn't decide the game. The game was definitely decided on the field. Bottom line, Trimble out played NY. The power run game wore on NY and it showed in the 2nd half. Plus NY did nothing to help themselves on offense. NY had a nice drive right before half but that's it and even then, the drive shouldn't have happened if Trimble would of just caught the INT instead of knocking it down or if the penalty flag wasn't thrown. NY passes were off target, under pressure, and thrown into coverage when others were open. Play calling was also suspect. Hats off to Trimble, they stuck to their plan and stayed disciplined and strong throughout. Says something about playing as a team.
Agree with some of your points but I think officiating had a lot to do with this one. The refs man
Yea that's what happens when you play at Trimble. The refs always cheat Nelsonville when they come to town. Oh wait, the game was in Buchtel. Well, never mind, I though I had an excuse for NY losing that I could give you, but guess they just got beat by a better team. :lol:

BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble 34 Nelsonville-York 7

Post by BananaSC74 »

Game at butchel, game at Trimble, game at Gillette stadium it doesn’t matter. Game was rigged from the start SMH

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

BananaSC74 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:58 pm Game at butchel, game at Trimble, game at Gillette stadium it doesn’t matter. Game was rigged from the start SMH
What's funny about this is about half the time when Rusty or one of his coaches would scream something like "block in the back" at the refs they would throw a flag on Trimble. So I guess you're mad cause they didn't throw a flag every time they screamed something. :lol:

BananaSC74
Freshman Team

Post by BananaSC74 »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:46 pm
BananaSC74 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:58 pm Game at butchel, game at Trimble, game at Gillette stadium it doesn’t matter. Game was rigged from the start SMH
What's funny about this is about half the time when Rusty or one of his coaches would scream something like "block in the back" at the refs they would throw a flag on Trimble. So I guess you're mad cause they didn't throw a flag every time they screamed something. :lol:
👀

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

BananaSC74 wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:00 pm
Dirty Sanchez wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:46 pm
👀
Well course we did. And if weed a got are hands greased a little more weed a called somthin every time the yield at us. Are crews for hire, fer the right price. And for a good price we can win a game fer ya. :mrgreen:

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

I guess UNCLE PHIL did his homework for sure.. Great WIN cats!!!

SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Uncle Phil and that yoga instructor along with those peewee coaches must have done pretty well😉

Rear View Mirror
Waterboy

Post by Rear View Mirror »

Just curious.. Who won the jv game tonight?? Nelsonville has been known to send a loaded jv team after a tough loss..

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Rear View Mirror wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:12 pm Just curious.. Who won the jv game tonight?? Nelsonville has been known to send a loaded jv team after a tough loss..
Trimble won 34-14.
It was 22-0 at the half. Bucks played much better in the second half.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Post by SportsFan101 »

Cats have some stud freshman- 4-6 of them will probably get reps as the year goes I’d say, but nelsonville had some solid youngsters too. Wouldn’t be surprised to see #10 be QB next year, kid is tough as nails.

Return to “Football”