What SE-Ohio teams play up concerning their Non-League games

bman618
Varsity

Re: What SE-Ohio teams play up concerning their Non-League games

Post by bman618 »

I see Army is still hurting from the 47-18 beatdown his Chillicothe Chillicothe took at the hands of the purple.

Logan >>>>>>>>>> Chillicothe Chillicothe

Four straight SEOAL titles, and six this decade, when Chillicothe Chillicothe has not won a league title since the Reagan years :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Army
S

Post by Army »

bman618 wrote:I see Army is still hurting from the 47-18 beatdown his Chillicothe Chillicothe took at the hands of the purple.

Logan >>>>>>>>>> Chillicothe Chillicothe

Four straight SEOAL titles, and six this decade, when Chillicothe Chillicothe has not won a league title since the Reagan years :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1990 Chillicothe 17 Logan 6 AT Logan
1991 Logan 13 Chillicothe 0 AT Chillicothe
1993 Chillicothe 60 Logan 28 AT Logan Chilli 1993.....6-4 OCC
1994 Chillicothe 40 Logan 21 AT Chillicothe Chilli 1994.....3-7 OCC
2003 Logan 9 Chillicothe 0 AT Logan
2004 Chillicothe 29 Logan 28 AT Chillicothe You were SEOAL Champs too.
2005 Logan 29 Chillicothe 23 AT Logan
2006 Chillicothe 31 Logan 21 AT Chillicothe What league did you win ?
2007 Logan 47 Chillicothe 18 AT Logan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

I hope to see you at the game this year. Let's see if you make fun of the CAVS in front of their fans while in the their home bleachers. :-D

If I was a waging person, my bet would be, you will be a very different acting person.

I know you have to attack Chillicothe because your Circleville Logan Elm Braves D3 can't even beat Williamsport Westfall D4 from the SVC :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet your Braves will be defeated by Chillicothe Zane Trace D4 from the SVC this season :!: :lol:

GO CAVS :!:
Last edited by Army on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Army
S

Post by Army »

91blue14 wrote:how many play up while in league play to put themselves in position to get ready for playoffs :?:

91blue14,

There are three teams that play up big-time in League. They are:

1. Crooksville D5 in the MVL
2. Newark Catholic D6 in the MSL-Ohio
3. Nelsonville-York D5 in the TVC-Ohio

The topic is non-league not league play. Those that play up in Non-League Play are:

Chillicothe D3
Logan D2
Zanesville D2
Marietta D2
Waverly D4
Williamsport Westfall D4
Wheelersburg D5
Wellston D4
Ironton D4
Portsmouth D4
Circleville D3
Crooksville D5
Glouster Trimble D6
Nelsonville-York D5
Amanda Clearcreek D4
South Point D4
Rock Hill D4
Portsmouth West D5
Washington C.H. Miami Trace D4
Chillicothe Zane Trace D4
Newark Catholic D6

Army
S

Post by Army »

gahs4ever wrote:Westfall the last few years wouldve cleaned Chillicothe's clock every year, but then according to the prophet in blue, the Cavs would have to play down to get beat by the Mustangs! I should have said "self-appointed" prophet since he feels himself qualified to determine who is playing "up" and who is not. I dont think they make hat sizes big enough for you.

gahs4ever,

I assume you are stating the 2006 season in that factor too? With Givens, Beeler and the rest of that senior CAV Team. Who is acting as the self appointed prophet now :?: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Get real! :lol:

Do I detect a slight bit of jealousy factor here :?:

Is it that your Blue Devils have yet to defeat our CAVS since they entered the SEOAL. :-D

I might add in Football or Basketball :!: :-D

I am going to have to send Rev. J, my old Retired Lutheran Army Chaplain Buddy to pay you a visit for counsel. :-D
Last edited by Army on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Army
S

Post by Army »

gahs4ever,

You bet I would have a beer with my old buddy John. Great Lutheran Pastor and Fellow Retired Army Chaplain. He is a great guy. :-D

I suppose having a beer as a Pastor is against your belief? Remember us Liturgical guys don't follow lock step on that mood point.

I wasn't the one being the self appointed prophet stating Westfall would of cleaned Chillicothe's Clock. I disagreed, especially the 2006 season. I wish the best for you team, but the shoe is on the other side too. Look how you have cut down the CAVS, I remind you there are 16-18 year old kids that play for our team too. Your Teams School voted to let the CAVS in the SEOAL. I would suggest the Blue Devils get ready because the CAVS will be this season. :-D

Our CAVS are not making any excuses. Never have. Never will. Even when we were in the OCC playing much larger teams. As the Post states, Playing Up is one start to get ready for Larger Teams. :-D

That's what Chillicothe has continued to do over the years :!:

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

League championships this decade

Logan 6
Amanda 5
Westfall 3
Gallipolis 3
Logan Elm 2
Circleville 1
Chillicothe Chillicothe 0

Playoff appearances this decade

Westfall 6
Amanda 6
Gallipolis 6
Circleville 4
Logan 4
Jackson 4
Logan Elm 3
Zane Trace 3
Adena 2
Chillicothe Chillicothe 1

Regional championships this decade

Amanda 4
Westfall 1
Chillicothe Chillicothe 0

Nice try. Gallipolis has SIX playoff appearances compared to one by your mighty Chillicothe Chillicothe. Jackson has FOUR to one for your mighty Chillicothe Chillicothe. Looks like they're scheduling just fine. Heck, even the 'tiny' SVC schools you like to make fun of like ZT and Adena have had more postseason appearances. I'm sure you'll post some scores from 1911 or 1922 to try and prop up your Chillicothe Chillicothe. :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by bman618 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Since I'm going by this decade, 1999 does not count, but still nonetheless a good decade for Gallipolis football. Every program has a down year or two from time to time. Following Westfall up here this past season and Amanda two years ago to the Final Four was very exciting. Circleville also notched its first playoff win, which was also cool.

Looks like a lot of teams are scheduling properly to me............ :-D

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Just for the record since Army rips them too...Jackson has also notched playoff victories over Withrow (2004) and Mount Healthy (2003) this decade. Two more than Chillicothe Chillicothe.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

people we are agriculture ohio and proud of it all we have is each other and one day whe may not exist in this league brotherhood. to be part of this is not about what the next door neighbor is doing at some point you will need his help. this league has opponents that are natural rivals because of affiliation within our own right. i have no problem but am happy for a state title that chille has one but being humble speaks volumes of good sportsman ship. teams from around here if they go deep or make the post season i for one am very proud because they represent the things that helped shape us as young adults in high school the uplifting of men. we may not have the same family tree but you are not heavy you are my brother in arms.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The way gas is going up the SEOAL just might be playing all back yard teams when not playing a league game

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I don't even know where to start. I didn't think this thread could get much worse than it was when I was online last night, but I guess I was wrong. There's no sense in even trying to discuss anything with Army, but bman did make a great point. It seems that Jackson and Gallia Academy's schedules have been good enough to get them into the playoffs in recent years...more often than Chillicothe. If you can consistently win games and make the playoffs in years when you have a good football team, then your scheduling is quite respectable. I would love to see Jackson playing some other teams in the future, but I just don't know if it will happen. It would be hard to go out and schedule other teams when you can play traditional rivals, limit travel expenses, and make the playoffs with the schedule you already have.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

I think the point has been proven - can one of the moderators shut down this thread?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I agree bman.

Return to “Football”