Portsmouth(42) @ (35)Ironton

Noitall
JV Team

Re: WK10 (4-5) PORTSMOUTH @ (4-5) IRONTON

Post by Noitall »

I'm just glad this season is done,I sick to death of hearing about irontond 34 hurt d 1 athletes you aren't the only team in Ohio with hurt players and if you feel like you got more injuries then you should have maybe its conditioning did not have this problem with bob! ! You almost came back on s very very bad ports team that did not beat one single team with a winning record gave up an average of almost 40 points a game let three teams score over 50 on them fairyland put 64 up on them MY GOD fairyland!!!!!! And irontin fans are happy with a almost comeback??? Lmao how far this once great program has fallen all of BOBS work down the drain

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Portsmouth(42) @ (35)Ironton

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

sounds like a crazy finish.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I don't think any tiger fan is overwhelmed or satisfied by the results or the future of this once mighty team at this point. but they are still our team win or lose.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OBVIOUSLY BIG CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE,COACHES, ATHLETES, ATTITUDES, DISCIPLINE AND IRONTON FOOTBALL IS FLOUNDERING AND GOING BACKWARDS RIGHT NOW.BUT THAT IS ALL ABOVE MY PAY GRADE.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

Yes injuries happen, but not to many teams have as many as Ironton did.

Tank14
Waterboy

Post by Tank14 »

Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye coaching staff. Fergs the word.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

So when is the last time Ironton had a losing season? Just curious

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:32 pm So when is the last time Ironton had a losing season? Just curious
2013 finished 3-7

14U
S

Post by 14U »

I remember back in the 90’s I told my friends from ironton to have fun beating people now because Lutz will not be there forever and when he is done so is ironton football. With all the new fields and open enrollment kids are staying home not going to ironton. Now you have a new ironton in wheelersburg if ur good and want to be on a good team, playoffs, looked at that’s the place to go, just like ironton in the 80’s, 90’s and early2000’s. Players hurt wasn’t big deal back in lurk run because ironton was 3 deep but now no depth so it shows!! Ironton in the last 10 years are living off lutz football team and nobody is intimidated anymore. Has for injuries it called conditioning because most ur injuries happen in late 3rd and 4th quarter. I go watch the best games of the week and ironton used to be 4 games a year but not anymore. You can change the coach but if u don’t have the talent it’s still not going to work out for u. Not here to argue but just think back at what lutz had to work with compared to now. I hope ironton gets it going but it’s not going to be like the old days. When your spoiled for 25-30 years going 10-0, 9-1 at worse 8-2 playing the best teams in the state it’s hard for that big time change knowing ur not feared anymore like back then. U old heads will remember!! I like seeing all teams do good from southern Ohio because we get overlooked so I hope u get turned around where u win games to make playoffs

Steve Rogers
Waterboy

Post by Steve Rogers »

I seen more fight and will-to-win last night from the 2nd and 3rd stringers then I had seen all season. The 1st half was sluggish and they were just going through the motions and appeared to only be on the field because they “had to”. However, they shifted gears and began to play football. Those kids last night had nothing to play for other than pride and IMO, they did not disappoint. They didn’t quit on their teammates and played a superior 2nd half! Good job young fellas!

gotigers
Freshman Team

Post by gotigers »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:27 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:32 pm So when is the last time Ironton had a losing season? Just curious
2013 finished 3-7
And what does 2013 and 2017 have in common? 🤔

GO TIGERS!!!
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

gotigers wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:54 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:27 pm
2013 finished 3-7
And what does 2013 and 2017 have in common? 🤔
Enlighten us please.

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

I’ve never seen so many grown adults that want to see the failure of young men. It’s pretty pathetic! So proud of the way the boys came back from a dismal score to win. Even though they were playing a team that is not very good or successful, they stepped in and did their job! The future of these boys and our returning injured players look bright! Hating on the coaches is one thing. They are grown men. The constant bashing and hopes of failure for a group of young men is pathetic and says a whole lot about YOUR character. Some of these boys have more character as young men than you have in a lifetime!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Very good game by the kids from Ironton. Now is the time that a review of the football program should take place.

loyal
Waterboy

Post by loyal »

Good game played by both teams. Glad Portsmouth came out on top.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Kleao wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 pm I’ve never seen so many grown adults that want to see the failure of young men. It’s pretty pathetic! So proud of the way the boys came back from a dismal score to win. Even though they were playing a team that is not very good or successful, they stepped in and did their job! The future of these boys and our returning injured players look bright! Hating on the coaches is one thing. They are grown men. The constant bashing and hopes of failure for a group of young men is pathetic and says a whole lot about YOUR character. Some of these boys have more character as young men than you have in a lifetime!
Ironton won?

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

fbnut wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:54 pm
Kleao wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 pm I’ve never seen so many grown adults that want to see the failure of young men. It’s pretty pathetic! So proud of the way the boys came back from a dismal score to win. Even though they were playing a team that is not very good or successful, they stepped in and did their job! The future of these boys and our returning injured players look bright! Hating on the coaches is one thing. They are grown men. The constant bashing and hopes of failure for a group of young men is pathetic and says a whole lot about YOUR character. Some of these boys have more character as young men than you have in a lifetime!
Ironton won?
LOL!!

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

Ironton won?
That was supposed to say almost win. Pretty sure you got my point.

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

Kleao wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:58 pm
Ironton won?
That was supposed to say almost win. Pretty sure you got my point.
Nope

Doing the right thing is rarely easy.

Return to “Football”