Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

Superman
JV Team

Re: Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

Post by Superman »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:02 pm
The Big Chief wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:31 pm Ok let me clear all this up for everyone

Team speed edge to the redskins
Team toughness edge to the skins
Team strength ok Trimble
Coaching - we have seen all the tricks and we know Trimble has those three great running backs in wright kittle and joints
Spec teams edge to redskins

I see it
CH Redskins 43
Trimble 14
But it might not even be that close. You ain’t playing Miller this week
Since we are evaluating this post...

As a 15 yr scout for Wickliffe, and Willoughby South(home of Kareem Hunt of the Kansas City Cheif) I will weigh in.

Team Speed - Cuyahoga Heights. (Wickliffe has 2-D1 committed CB's and they could not cover the Heights WRs)
Team toughness - Even. I cannot even begin to know that.
Mental toughness - Cuyahoga Heights
Coaching - 22 years as head coach and only lost 17 games total in that time. Plus 2 state runner-ups. Cuyahoga Heights.
Special Team - 2 KO returners running in the Low to Mid 4's 40s with great vision on kickoffs, Punter 45-yard average, FG (3 FG over 40 yards) 6 blocked PAT's. Solid PR, Cuyahoga Heights.

However, the game is not played on paper. Who wants it more will win this game.
Dude quit lying.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:09 pm
Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm
Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:39 pm
Yeah unless they are in a different region for track or moved up a division, none of them were in the regionals in the 100. So unless they walked the last 60 meters they don't run a 4.43.
They are in a different division and region for track.
Yeah you're going to have bring receipts. They aren't on Baum's page at the state track meet.
I am a scout for Willoughby South and Wickliffe, I don't have that information for track. All I know is CH is in Wickliffe's Division for track. 40 times aside, they are fast!
The 2 CB's for Wickliffe times are 4.5 and 4.56, one is committed to LSU and the other to the University of Florida and CH 3 WRs completely outplayed those 2 guys from Wickliffe. Put it this way, if LSU or UoF was at the game... Either they would have pulled their scholarships or offered the Heights boys scholarships as well.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:24 pm
Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm

They are in a different division and region for track.
Yeah you're going to have bring receipts. They aren't on Baum's page at the state track meet.
I am a scout for Willoughby South and Wickliffe, I don't have that information for track. All I know is CH is in Wickliffe's Division for track. 40 times aside, they are fast!
The 2 CB's for Wickliffe times are 4.5 and 4.56, one is committed to LSU and the other to the University of Florida and CH 3 WRs completely outplayed those 2 guys from Wickliffe. Put it this way, if LSU or UoF was at the game... Either they would have pulled their scholarships or offered the Heights boys scholarships as well.
What division/region are you for track?

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 pm

I don't know.. Don't follow that sport. I am sure I can get it but not at 845pm the day before Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving btw everyone!

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:44 pm

I don't know.. Don't follow that sport. I am sure I can get it but not at 845pm the day before Thanksgiving.

Just found out the 2 boys I am speaking about play baseball or they did last year, but the one is running track this year because he has been recruited to play college football in North Carolina.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Yeah I found your regional results. Nobody from CH Wawa's on there. I also found the top 60 recruiting targets from LSU abiding to Tiger Droppings. No Wickliffe, no Isaac Pettway, and no Brandon Berry. Also checked 24/7 no mention there.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:52 pm

Yeah I found your regional results. Nobody from CH Wawa's on there. I also found the top 60 recruiting targets from LSU abiding to Tiger Droppings. No Wickliffe, no Isaac Pettway, and no Brandon Berry. Also checked 24/7 no mention there.
You can believe what you read. They are committed to LSU and UoF.

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Yeah, okay kid.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

On a side note, I know you can only play who is on your schedule, but why did Trimble play such a cupcake schedule? Not saying Heights is any better, but when you put up 50 and 60 points consistently and the other team only has 13 passes and 12 runs per game... That is like St Ignatius in Cleveland playing Trimble or Cuyahoga Heights. I looked at the schedule and Trimble schedule was the weakest of all the playoffs teams remaining. That is a crappy barometer of how good you guys really are, but could you be fooling yourself with your record based on who you played? Last year, Heights thought for sure they would win the title and Minster was much bigger and faster... Ran a pro-style offense and just dominated. Heights beat all the gimmick Wishbone, Option type QB running offenses until that team showed up with their 6'3 210 LB running QB and their 2 RB's and stud WR.

I think this game should be interesting.... Again, if Trimble is forced to pass. It will be ugly.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Yeah, okay kid.
Kid? Excuse me... That is a personal shot! Go crawl back into the hole you call a home in the woods. Do they have running water yet in Trimble or do have to poop at the outhouse. I am done communicating with you. I was giving you fair advice and you go there? Best of luck, for that I hope Heights destroys your boys. You are blocked!

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:13 pm

Yeah, okay kid.
Kid? Excuse me... That is a personal shot! Go crawl back into the hole you call a home in the woods. Do they have running water yet in Trimble or do have to poop at the outhouse. I am done communicating with you. I was giving you fair advice and you go there? Best of luck, for that I hope Heights destroys your boys. You are blocked!
Thanks for showing your true colors. Take your lies and get off our board.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Yeah, okay kid.
Just ignore. Another troll. Just signed up tuesday probably one of the same people on the Lucas thread with a different name for this week

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:18 pm

Yeah, okay kid.
Just ignore. Another troll. Just signed up tuesday probably one of the same people on the Lucas thread with a different name for this week
Yeah he showed his true colors when he realized I could find out info about the lies he was telling.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Yeah, okay kid.

Not a troll! I was giving you guys sound advice. If this is how you guys act in Trimble... Glad to live in the Northeast Part of Ohio. Let me guess Trump Supporters! His words are very Donald like... Right KID! :lol:

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Yeah, okay kid.

Not a troll! I was giving you guys sound advice. If this is how you guys act in Trimble... Glad to live in the Northeast Part of Ohio. Let me guess Trump Supporters! His words are very Donald like... Right KID! :lol:
We're happy not to have liars like you in Southeast Ohio.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Yeah, okay kid.
LIES! Are you kidding me? What if they got a walk-on or a partial scholarship? That does not show up on top 60 recruited players smart guy!
Ever hear of a kid getting a chance because of his speed to prove himself? If they can't they will lose their scholarship and come home a play at some D2 school. Your audacity in nauseating! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COLLEGE ATHLETICS and HOW IT WORKS? Some boys do not have the grades to get into a school... At the D1 level, they take amazing gambles on kids that have elite speed giving them partial and or walk on scholarships. If they prove they can handle the classwork and play with the big boys they give them another partial or walk on scholarship... As I said, enjoy the game, but your attitude sickens me.

Watch out for those WRs. Trimble will have their hands full and if your skinny QB has to throw the ball... I hope you don't blame the loss on him. He is not a QB, he is a RB playing QB.

Good bye now!

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:34 pm
Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:27 pm

We're happy not to have liars like you in Southeast Ohio.
Okay Superman! Is that what your boyfriend calls you?

Learn how college recruiting works before you write an ignorant post to make yourself think you are informed. Do you always believe what you read?

Happy Thanksgiving! Tell your boyfriend I said hello from Mentor, Ohio.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

he just keeps posting lol after he said he was done

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I just think calpreps and maxpreps would have a huge spread if they have all that.i mean if they have these players like he said then they must be awful week in all other areas to have that close of spread

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:38 pm
Superman wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:17 pm

LIES! Are you kidding me? What if they got a walk-on or a partial scholarship? That does not show up on top 60 recruited players smart guy!
Ever hear of a kid getting a chance because of his speed to prove himself? If they can't they will lose their scholarship and come home a play at some D2 school. Your audacity in nauseating! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COLLEGE ATHLETICS and HOW IT WORKS? Some boys do not have the grades to get into a school... At the D1 level, they take amazing gambles on kids that have elite speed giving them partial and or walk on scholarships. If they prove they can handle the classwork and play with the big boys they give them another partial or walk on scholarship... As I said, enjoy the game, but your attitude sickens me.

Watch out for those WRs. Trimble will have their hands full and if your skinny QB has to throw the ball... I hope you don't blame the loss on him. He is not a QB, he is a RB playing QB.

Good bye now!
So the kids saying he is going to LSU is what you are calling a football commit? So you know nothing? Got it.

Also Pettway does not have elite speed. Finishing in the middle of the pack in Ohio Division 2 track is not elite. Sorry but facts don't care about your feelings.

So let's review.
Things you've lied about
1. Elite speed
2. LSU football
3. 40 times of CH players.
4. Blocking me
5. Being done with this conversation.
6. Possibly your role as a scout

Things you've tried to use as an insult
1. My hometown
2. Homosexuality
3. My knowledge of college athletics
4. My username
5. And somehow tried to brings politics into this.

I've gotta admit, it's been a long time since I've seen a meltdown this epic. I'm done with you now. Have a great a weekend. Thanks for making me laugh.

Return to “Football”