Ironton(0) @ (35)Ashland

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 4 IRONTON @ ASHLAND, KY. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS TONIGHT AGAINST THE ASHLAND TOMCATS. WE PRETTY MUCH KNEW BURG WOULD BEAT US. WE REBOUNDED WITH A DOMINATING WIN OVER RUSSELL, KY.THEN LOST TO FAIRLAND IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS. SO THE MONKEY IS OFF OUR BACK, WE LOST AN OVC GAME, AND THE BURG OVERWHELMED US. BEAT RUSSELL SOUNDLY --- TIME TO REBOUND AND START BY PAYING BACK THE ASHLAND TOMCATS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN ''BIG LITTERBOX'' GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

ironton has 0 chance beating ashland not with this staff

eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

osu 77 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:54 am Maybe Friday was a wake up call for the Tigers and the community.
maybe for the school board with all the empty seats showing...

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Good luck tigers seen these guys they have lots of speed, lots.

Uncle Creepy
Waterboy

Post by Uncle Creepy »

This will be an interesting game because rumor is going around that 3 starters for ironton are thinking about transferring out as soon as the season is over. 1 of them is planning a transfer to Ashland. I don't think it's a big deal, because that one in particular will not be that big of a loss. But the other two......WoW. Going to be interesting.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck Fighting Tigers...

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

The Tomcats will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of their '67 State Championship team. If they get up on the Tiger's, it's all over. Tigers need to score early to stay in this one.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GOOD LUCK FIGHTING TIGERS JUST GOT IN FROM CUTTING GRASS, GONNA SETTLE IN AND LISTEN TO THE TIGERS N TOMCATS AND TAKE ME A NICE HOT SHOWER AFTER THAT. LETS GET SOME REVENGE ON THEM TOMCATS TONIGHT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

I saw on Facebook that Ironton was readily cheated by Refs and Ashland 35-0 😎😁🕺

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

We all know what needs done, let's make the changes and move on, just as well about playoffs, no since getting the beat down by the burg again, start getting ready for next season

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Even the announcers calling Irontons games only talk about once upon a yesteryear glory and then they wonder why they consistently miss plays? Maybe too busy trying to decide when this or that happened for the ghost of Ironton past circa 1843? 😂😂😂 Let it go already.

BTWN_THE_LINE
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Sing along thread.. La La La La ................

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hoot wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:20 pm I saw on Facebook that Ironton was readily cheated by Refs and Ashland 35-0 😎😁🕺
How do you get cheated 35-0?

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

laser breath wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:32 pm
hoot wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:20 pm I saw on Facebook that Ironton was readily cheated by Refs and Ashland 35-0 😎😁🕺
How do you get cheated 35-0?
They didn't. They got rolled!! 😂😂

BTWN_THE_LINE
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

ironton should probably also fire the the ref's the concession stand people and just start fresh

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Transparent
Waterboy

Post by Transparent »

Ironton coach was ejected I hear, is this true? Will he have to miss next week's game?

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

Ashland fumbled the ball when the score was 14-0 and Ironton recovered it with the side judge and the back official signalling Ironton. Head ref came in and reversed the call, which he got wrong

This game was not determined on that one play. The Tigers had many opportunities to make plays and didn't, you can't blame one call when you get blitzed 35-0.

And yes, I said I wasn't going to any more games after last week, but Putnam Stadium has the best hot dogs in the Tri-state and I sure as hell wasn't missing out on that.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

Transparent wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:47 am Ironton coach was ejected I hear, is this true? Will he have to miss next week's game?
Vass is out next game, has to pay a fine, and take an anger management class.

I also want to say that the posts on Facebook by the Ironton Fighting Tigers page are very embarrassing to our athletes, coaches, school, and community. Ironton has always won with class, and our official representation should act with class in losses, too.

Kleao
Freshman Team

Post by Kleao »

ELChapo wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:56 am
Ashland fumbled the ball when the score was 14-0 and Ironton recovered it with the side judge and the back official signalling Ironton. Head ref came in and reversed the call, which he got wrong

This game was not determined on that one play. The Tigers had many opportunities to make plays and didn't, you can't blame one call when you get blitzed 35-0.

And yes, I said I wasn't going to any more games after last week, but Putnam Stadium has the best hot dogs in the Tri-state and I sure as hell wasn't missing out on that.
You must have been at the concession stand getting a hot dog and missed all the other horrible calls!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well, that escalated quickly. at the break ironton was down 7-0. and missed wide left a field goal that had plenty of leg by unger but went wide left a bit or it would have been 7-3. I thought at that point it would be a close game. ---------------------------- then the second half happened !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vass got tossed, and it got worse from there. ------------------- well onto the south point pointers and congratulations to the Ashland tomcats, making it 3 in a row for them. somedays you're the windshield, somedays you're the bug.

Return to “Football”