Waterboy

TVC Game of the Week Meigs vs Belpre

Post by Eagle1990-93 »

WEEK #10

Belpre or Meigs?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

At HOME??? Now, "I Don't Stop Believin'" Belpre will take this game, and move into the playoffs.

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
Eagle1990-93
Waterboy

Post by Eagle1990-93 »

Eagles at home on senior night.

fasteach
Varsity

hope

Post by fasteach »

meigs in an upset. well.... we can wish and hope

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Belpre in another knock down,drag out football game.

Belpre by 7 or less.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

Should be another great game,gotta keep believen in these Eagles.Hopefully we can keep the streak going and move on to the playoffs. We better be ready to play because I'm sure Meigs will be a tough opponnet and want to spoil our season. Good luck to both teams and go Eagles

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Well, that's why we play 'em as nothing is 100% certain:

Heart says Meigs, head says Belpre

Head by 10

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

Fan o Southern you said it, and that is a great point.
Well, that's why we play 'em as nothing is 100% certain:

eye_n_the_sky
Waterboy

Post by eye_n_the_sky »

Steely Dan wrote:At HOME??? Now, "I Don't Stop Believin'" Belpre will take this game, and move into the playoffs.

I think that as well! Go Belpre!@!!

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

Meigs will win this one.
Meigs defense is always questionable but Belpre's offense has not shown they can put a lot of points on the board. They scored 30 on Eastern (1-8) and 31 on Alexander (3-6). They scored only 19 on Wellston. Meigs had 42 on them at the half. Belpre has scored only 57 points in six games. (13,7,14,6,7,10) If Meigs gets English the ball on the outside and the passing game is clicking this game will go the Marauder's way and the Buckeyes share. My prediction is:

Meigs 27
Belpre 20

Just my thoughts.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

Not really sure how "smiley" got in there!!!!!

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

May I point out that Nelsonville beat Wellston 43-3. Belpre beat Nelsonville 10-6.

I don't care how many points Belpre doesn't score as long as we score 1 more than Meigs.

English is a good running back and coach Chauncey is a good coach. It should be a very good game and I am sure that coach Shriver will have his Belpre boys (all 22 of them) focused.

LETS GO EAGLES - BEAT MEIGS!!!

ny bucks 98
Waterboy

Post by ny bucks 98 »

Meigs by 7

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

ny bucks 98
How could you? All throught these threads I thought we were building a bond................. :oops: :cry: :cry: :twisted:

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Good Luck Belpre. Congrats on your TVC-Ohio title. I am sure you may see a few Buckeye posters on here rooting for Meigs. They are not ready to give up that title just yet. Someone has got to come up aith a slogan like Drill the Ville for this game.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Belpre, a tough game again this week. Defense needs to continue to play as they have, offense pick it up a notch. The team continue to play together. Eagle fans this the last home game and will be Seniors Night, lets pack Ralph Holder Stadium to SRO. These kids deserve the complete support of the community.
Game for out-right TVC OHIO Title and a play-off berth......

Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Outsider Looking In
Waterboy

Post by Outsider Looking In »

GOOD WIN LAST WEEK BELPRE. BELPRE NEEDS TO ESTABLISH A GOOD RUNNING GAME IN ORDER TO PASS THE BALL. THE LINE HAS TO BE QUICK OFF THE BALL, FOR ANYTHING POSITIVE TO HAPPEN ON OFFENSE. BELPRE HAS ENOUGH RUNNING BACKS THAT THEY SHOULD WEAR DOWN MEIGS' DEFENSE. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BALL, BELPRE HAS TO CONTINUE TO SWARM THE BALL AND WRAP UP. ENGLISH, IS A GOOD RUNNING BACK THAT WILL BREAK THROUGH ARM TACKLES. IN BELPRES DEFENSE, ENGLISH HAS NEVER FACED A DEFENSE AS TOUGH AS BELPRE'S. CONTINUE TO PLAY AS A TEAM, AND GO THINGS WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN. GOOD LUCK EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

(BELPRE FANS NEED TO COME SUPPORT THESE BOYS)

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

it will be hard to say who will win this one......i haven't seen but i've heard belpre is a very good team this year......but meigs on the good side has English, who is a beast......but QB Story broke is finger last week during practice bringing in Sophomore Jacob Well under center .....Well has a very good arm.....stats from last week may make it look like he doesn't, but the WR just didn't catch the ball last week......so should be a very close and fun game to watch to decide the TVC.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

Broke his finger in PRACTICE??? How in the world can that happen to your starting QB? That just makes no sense to me!

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

Belpre, if they contue to play like they have done last two games.
Dont take the Meigs backup QB lightly, he's gonna be a good one, he just needs the reps.
With one game under his belt, he could be dangerous, already. Has a strong and acurate arm.
English will get is yards. Against VC had somewhere around 120, but was held in check when he ran Dut's way. Dustin tackled him a few times for losses.
Well Eagles play your game and win.

Return to “Football”