2008 GALLIA ACADEMY FOOTBALL

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

GAHS,
If I was from Gallia I would want to turn this into the typing forum also. Gallia sure can not play football so maybe all the "BLUE" could take up typing and Beat Logan at something.

Junkie,
I realize you do not get it. But until Ironton accomplishes something this century you have no position to worry about Logans playoff success or lack there of. You see the tem you follow is 11-11 in their last 22 games. Really just not very good.

I know and recognize Ironton accomplishments in the last century. However that gives you no standing this century. Your team is done. Logan continues to rise.

I have the good sense to shut up and move on when a team beats Logan. I don't ride Lancaster because they are a D-1 "picking on Logan" i encourage Logan to get better. I would advise you to learn from me. Because until Ironton improves Logan will continue to POUND Ironton every year.

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

2old, Logan is a Div. 2 nothing in football, there record in the playoffs show that. End of story. Div. 2 wanna bees :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

gahs,
As usuaul you miss the whole point. I encourage this weak league to get better. If I was you guys I would want to improve. Not only to help Logan but to possibly qualify for teh playoffs yourself. I know you can't win the league butr just challenging Logan will be good enough to get you guys in the playoffs. Logan improves your team.Otherwise you would just play a bunch of weak teams in the league also to match yoru normal nonconference schedule.

Gallia has lost to Logan 4 straight years and Logan has defeated Gallia 9 of the last 11 years. i don't need to be bored with that tiny bit of success Gallia has had.

You crack me up. As if ironton was not so full of themselves you come on here and attempt to help them. That team is WORSE than Gallia. They are 11-11 in their last 22 games. I am sure Gallia is better than that in the last 22 games. So you go from supporting one mediocre team to another.

The facts remain that LOGAN OWNS the league, Owns Galla and OWNS Ironton. Check your facts and check the score. Also check hpw many minutes the Logan JV's played comnbined against yoru two mughty teams. It would be almost an entire game.

The other point you do not get. If the league was stronger Logan would be more prepared for the playoffs. When Logan Completely dominates the league and loses it should send a message to the league that the league needs to wake up and improve. Be advised I have warned you to get better. I am not sure where the Logan-Gallia game is next year but i will tell you in advance you can leave at halftime.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

GAHS,
Keep laughing. It is good for a poster whose team can not win. I believe you are the same guy who said in the expanded SEOAL no one would go UNDEFEATED. I guess you do not know so much. Logan has gone undefeated in the old SEOAL and undefeated in the new SEOAL. No other team has actually put together back to back good years.

Is Logan getting better or or is the rest of the league getting weaker???

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Gahs,
If you corrected my post I view that as a subtle threat. That you have POWER over me. That of course is a MISUSE of power. It is typical of a person of your ablilites to LORD over any type of power. It is typical, so typical.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

What abilities ?? Typical of the Gallia Republican Party. 8)

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

If he's going to change one persons spelling or english he should have to do everyones.Just doing it for one person show favortism unless he is picking on you.

Wonder which one it is?

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

WASTE OF TIME ;-)

Army
S

Post by Army »

gahs4ever wrote:You're just getting more lame, but at least your posts are more readable now. You only had two errors which I corrected for you. You're welcome.

That's a good one :!: :lol:

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

hope the blue improve they should be slammin weights :arrow:

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

GAHS aka the editor,

I wish you would go through the volume of posts we have had with each other. You have called me three names for everyone I have called you. Everytime I paint you into a corner(frequently) you resort to name calling.

I might also add I have never edited any of your posts. Sound like anyone you know. Guilty by admission.

Army
S

Post by Army »

2old wrote:GAHS,
Keep laughing. It is good for a poster whose team can not win. I believe you are the same guy who said in the expanded SEOAL no one would go UNDEFEATED. I guess you do not know so much. Logan has gone undefeated in the old SEOAL and undefeated in the new SEOAL. No other team has actually put together back to back good years.

Is Logan getting better or or is the rest of the league getting weaker???

2old,

What SEOAL Team beat Logan, even if it was a non-league game :?:

Isn't Chillicothe an SEOAL Team too :?:

Must of forgot about poor old Chillicothe putting a spanking on the Chieftians in 2006 huh :?: :-D :shock: :lol: :cry: :lol: :lol:

And the laughs keep on coming :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Gallia Academy is going to have a very good competitive football team.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

we all hope so :arrow: cant ask for much more :!:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I have to say, I don't get up that way very much but back in the summer I was driving through Gallipolis and the town is so nice. Some really nice old houses and there was a park that overlooked the mighty Ohio. It was a really nice park and a great town.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

everyone wants the edge! lol I had a parent ask me today how is your son getting so big? I heard he's on steroids!!!NO WAY!!!Just hard work in the weight room.And my secret!!! " HIMALAYA" goat milk and she is tie in my back yard!!! ;-) :arrow:

Simply_The_Man
Waterboy

Post by Simply_The_Man »

well he needs to work a little bit harder...cause i saw him recently and i didnt think he was that big

I Am Just The Man
Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

well he needs to work a little bit harder...cause i saw him recently and i didnt think he was that big

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Sounds like he you better trade that Himalayan for a Appalachian goat!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

you see people this is why we have and probably never will be nothing more than average :arrow:

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

monster!!! What goes around comes around just remember that ;-)

Return to “Football”