The Many Rumors Of Ironton

ItownBrowns
Freshman Team

Post by ItownBrowns »

Chillman, that is funny. Not too many mines that I know of in this area. I have heard many times that Ironton is a blue collar town. That all those boys are tough because their fathers work in the foundries. At one time that was true but one drive down the streets of I'town will prove otherwise. Another misconception I've heard about I'town is that their big, slow country boys. As if Ironton people are big hunters and farmers. I believe it was those misconceptions that shocked many opponents the first times playing us till they saw I'towns athletic ability, expecially in the playoffs and those from the north.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

So is that true we are playing a teamout of California week 2 instead of Jonhson Central?

butcherman108
SEO

Post by butcherman108 »

DELETE
Last edited by butcherman108 on Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

tigercannon71 wrote:So is that true we are playing a teamout of California week 2 instead of Jonhson Central?

No.But acording to the AD we are playing a team from Canada.I guess its about 30 minutes from Thomas Moore.

Never Give Up!
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Canada ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to scheduling teams you can beat ?? Canada, Ky, WV, etc. ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is hilarious. The fearsome tiggers !!!! 8)

Have gun, will travel
Old Tom Morris
Freshman Team

Post by Old Tom Morris »

Paladin

I beleive Ironton is following a Federal Government program that is part of NAFTA and it has been approved by the State Department and White House.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Hate to bust your bubbles guys....this thread is false.
Ironton isnt going anywhere,at least for now.
You guys from Logan can keep thumping you cheasts all you want about how "you" ran the Fighting Tigers off.
I guess this is an early April Fools. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never Give Up!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OSU77, IF YOU ARE WHO I THINK YOU ARE , I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT IRONTON. AS MUCH AS YOU WAS INVOLVED WITH THE IRONTON KIDS. ------------- :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
tigerwil
Waterboy

Post by tigerwil »

paladin, you are so sweet to talk about the tiggers being scared ,not wanting to play logan you are right no argument here because you are always right. p.s.what is your win loss record

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

tigerwil wrote:paladin, you are so sweet to talk about the tiggers being scared ,not wanting to play logan you are right no argument here because you are always right. p.s.what is your win loss record
16 - 6 for those bad, no talent, whiny TIGERS !! If Ironton was as bad as 2old & Plaid say they were, then Logan must have REALLY SUCKED !! That is a Winning % of .720 . I guess any team would take that.

Waiting to visualize the sight of TC 71 at an away TIGER game .
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

we've played in more playoff games this century , than in logan's entire history. that should be the end of discussion. but i would not count on it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Would someone please post Logan's post-season record??? I just figure there's so much tension on this thread that we might all just need a good laugh :roll:

mattash
Site Admin

Re: The Many Rumors Of Ironton

Post by mattash »

Turf did come true

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”