The Many Rumors Of Ironton

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:CHARMIN ULTRA WITH ALOE E, IS THE ONLY THING THAT WIPES A TIGER'S BUTT. ------ LET IT BE WRITTEN, LET IT BE DONE. 8)

Will that now change since Mr. Whipple from the Charmin commercials has now died?

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

nothin but the best for a tiger's behind! :-D forgive those poor people up in the hocking hills nuthin much to do except squeeze their charmin

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:CHARMIN ULTRA WITH ALOE E, IS THE ONLY THING THAT WIPES A TIGER'S BUTT.

Here I was thinking that Olentangy Liberty cleaned it pretty good this past year. Musta been dreamin'. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Home of the Atlanta Falcons.
IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Paladin: The bagboy is bringing his own squirrel to throw in the mix at MVRs. Be a good boy and he might bring you some deer jerky.;)

Once a Tiger (or Tigerette), always a Tiger!
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Love squirrel, Mum !!! :lol:

Have gun, will travel
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Paladin wrote:Hey, Mum -- I guess you were too busy putting your shoes on when you got up here to notice........... everyone has indoor plumbing up here. Yep , I know it takes some getting used to for y'all , being as how you are used to your situation down there and all. :lol:

When you go to MVR's, please don't ask for coon or possum. O.K.?? ;-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WHY WOULD WE GO PLUMB TO MVR'S WHERE EVER THAT IS, WHEN WE GOT THOSE CRITTERS HERE TO EAT, DUMB. :shock: :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
tigerwil
Waterboy

Post by tigerwil »

paladin thought you guys still went behind the trees.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THEY GO LIKE SASQUATCH IN YOUNGSTOWN. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

I have a question Why doesn't Ironton have banquets for the kids in Jr high and High School I know other schools do. I know a lot of parents that would help out. May be this is something everyone could look at in the future. The 7th and 8th grade went undefeated And know one did anything for them. Just a question.

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

The parents can always get together themselves and have a dinner or something for the kids. The 2006 season, my son was a freshman and we had a cookout for the team provided by the parents and had a very good time. :-D

Baby Duck
Freshman Team

Post by Baby Duck »

I know the parents can get together. My question is why doesn't the Tiger clan or High School have banquets for the kids for all sports. That would really be nice. They never have had anything like that I just got my I at school during the assembly at the end of the year. That was so exciting.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

tigercannon71 wrote:
2trap_4ever wrote:
Tiger-Brother wrote:OSU 77

Because ALL football matters is to go threw coach Lutz, according to his contract.

does that mean if they want to change the kind of toilet paper in the football players locker room, Lutz has to give the ok

Yes it does.

That is how far the Ironton program has been allowed to fall. I am not talking about wins and loses but the Coaching staff running the entire school system. Bob will not be there forever just like Woody Hayes that is why things need to change for the future of the Players and Coaches.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

Baby Duck wrote:I know the parents can get together. My question is why doesn't the Tiger clan or High School have banquets for the kids for all sports. That would really be nice. They never have had anything like that I just got my I at school during the assembly at the end of the year. That was so exciting.

Speaking,not on behalf mind you,of the TigerClan,I think it would be a great idea.
The TigerClan comes through on a ton of things for these kids.I go very regularly and it is sad that theres not many that show up.
On any given meeting night there may be 12 people there,give or take a few.I know its been like this for years.I WILL bring this up at the next meeting.
For those of you who would like to come the next meeting will be Wed. the 5th of December @ 7:30 at the Elks on 5th and park.Anyone is welcome to attend.

Never Give Up!
tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

I love helping the kids but I don't think I would feel comfortable at a clan meeting ;-) Seriously though, the moms did do things for football, I don't know about basketball though because my son only plays football, lifts weights, and plays baseball. If you need help though, just pm me, okay? :lol:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

OSU 77 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:
2trap_4ever wrote:

Because ALL football matters is to go threw coach Lutz, according to his contract.

does that mean if they want to change the kind of toilet paper in the football players locker room, Lutz has to give the ok

Yes it does.

That is how far the Ironton program has been allowed to fall. I am not talking about wins and loses but the Coaching staff running the entire school system. Bob will not be there forever just like Woody Hayes that is why things need to change for the future of the Players and Coaches.

How does deciding what toliet paper belongs in the locker room equal out to running the school system? A coach should make all the decisions that affect his team especially whn you have built the team like Coach Lutz has.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

tigercannon71 wrote:
OSU 77 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:
2trap_4ever wrote:

Yes it does.

Once again you are wrong Bob did not build the program the prorgam was headed in the right direction before he came to Ironton.
Also having the Coaches down in the pee wee division that most schools would like to have on their high school staff helped a great deal. Ironton needs to understand for the program to grow you have to have community involvement but the Coaching staff has separated themselves from the community. One example of that is what happened to meet the Tigers? The last two I went too Bob did or his Coaches did not even show-up.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

IronTigerMum wrote:Paladin: Want me to bring one north so you can upgrade? ;-)

:lol: ;-) :lol: ;-) :lol: ;-) :lol: ;-) :lol: ;-) :lol: ;-) :lol: ;-)

NUFF SAID.....................

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

OSU 77 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:
OSU 77 wrote:
tigercannon71 wrote:
2trap_4ever wrote:

Yes it does.

Once again you are wrong Bob did not build the program the prorgam was headed in the right direction before he came to Ironton.
Also having the Coaches down in the pee wee division that most schools would like to have on their high school staff helped a great deal. Ironton needs to understand for the program to grow you have to have community involvement but the Coaching staff has separated themselves from the community. One example of that is what happened to meet the Tigers? The last two I went to Bob and his Coaches did not even show-up.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

Paladin wrote:Hey, Mum -- I guess you were too busy putting your shoes on when you got up here to notice........... everyone has indoor plumbing up here. Yep , I know it takes some getting used to for y'all , being as how you are used to your situation down there and all. :lol:

When you go to MVR's, please don't ask for coon or possum. O.K.?? ;-)

Paladubb, don't mess with Mum. Believe me you'll be outwitted and outclassed.

NUFF SAID.......................

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THEN WHY DOES COOKES , SEND SO MANY CORN COBS TO LOGAN. ;-) ;-)

Return to “Football”