2007 TVC-OHIO ALL-LEAGUE football team

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

If you look at how dominating the current NY Jr. High and Biddy League teams are, I think there is going to be plenty of Buckeye Envy in southeastern Ohio for many years to come! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Basketball? What's that? Oh yeah, its some second string sport to football!

What kind of wrestling team do you have? That's what I thought!
:lol:

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Buckeye Envy? Not sure about that and that phrase is currently being disputed by 2 other schools that are more than welcome to it.

As I have stated, there is no 0-10 season. I am not going to go any further than to say that this has not been resolved and my sources tell me there are probably not going to be any ramifications from this.

As far as basketball, you guys have a great program and wish you much luck this season. I was rooting for you guys against Chilly last year and hated the outcome of that game. I am not sure why NY doesn't have more success in bball but that is for another forum and you don't see many NY fans on there bragging about the program.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I dont envy Buchtel They would be the LAST program I would envy :!: The reason is the way their Coach conducts himself at the league meetings and when ever I have seen him in public. . If you have to act like that to be succesfull then count me out :!:

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

What exactly does he do? Are you @ the league meetings? I have seen Coach Boston in public and I can't for the life of me understand what he does to warrant those comments.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

:lol: CJ , play nice now :lol:
You know its only a sport if Buchtel excels at it ;-) :roll: :lol:

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

BM, that is an excellent point. And what is the price of excellence? How many corners must be cut, what rules must be bent and what does "eligible" really mean? I say "eligible-smeligible." Championships should be awarded to those who are the most creative, the most adaptive. I for one support the Buckeyes in their creativeness, they were able to improvise, to adapt and to overcome. This great country was founded on those principals, not only it is their God given right, but to cheat is American. :lol:

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Hear Hear!!!!!

Get us the hankies.

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

JUST READ YOUR POST HAWKEYE; IT WAS AWESOME.
I HEARD FIFES & DRUMS IN THE BACKGROUND.
GO SOONERS

Return to “Football”