Time Warner- STO and ONN

Westfan
SEOP

Time Warner- STO and ONN

Post by Westfan »

I'm a little confused here. In parts of southern ohio we have never been able to get anything decent from Time Warner. The other day we get a paper from them saying that we will be able to get cable from Columbus rather that Cincy starting in late December. I want to be able to watch the high school football and basketball games as I never have been able to before. The Sports Time Ohio channel is listed with Expanded Basic Channel, which I will get. ONN is listed with Digital Basic, which is a extra $11 a month. ONN is probably the only reason that I would pay this. Are you saying that all the games are now on STO? What about the regular season? Would I get more games with ONN I guess is my question? Thanks

Boo-Duh
JV Team

Post by Boo-Duh »

From OJHSAA.org

OHSAA Approves New Television Agreement With Sportstime Ohio and Time Warner

COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Ohio High School Athletic Association has reached an agreement with SportsTime Ohio and Time Warner Cable to provide live coverage of its state championships in football, girls basketball and boys basketball as well as other events to be determined for the 2007-08 school year. OHSAA Commissioner Daniel B. Ross made the announcement following approval from the association’s board of control.

http://www.ohsaa.org/news/misc/091707_TVPackage.pdf

Sweet Pea
Freshman Team

Post by Sweet Pea »

stick with expanded basic -- STO has the championship games now...ONN doesn't have anything now.

late,
Sweetpea

mvlnewlex
All Conference

Post by mvlnewlex »

I think it is terrible. The entire state should be able to watch the state championship games.

I thought Sports Time Ohio did a great job with the broadcasts from a technical standpoint.

Return to “Football”