Merry Christmas to all Football Posters

Army
S

Merry Christmas to all Football Posters

Post by Army »

We are truly blessed to be in a country that we can converse about High School Football...and I might add all in fun, without any worries of a totalitarian government intervening. What a country huh? Only in America. :-D

This is the best sports site in the State of Ohio.

May you and all your families have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year

Gahs4ever, Old Tom Morris, Tigercannon71, Your Tiger Bait, tl895, 2old, paladin, noreply66, Trojan Dave, Bitbucket, 86cav, hilltop, tobias, bballin fool, osu 77, hogfarmer, chilltown, captainjack, Blind White Hat, farmer, mtswngrusg, loganlocus, bird78, kantucky II, breeze420, Tank85, sports junkie, awesomepossum, NYBuckeye96, ji81grad, mike10, ironman02, ironman92, boilermaker, OH Buckeye eye1, Itownhosscat, frozenrope 9, iron tiger mum, and everyone I didn't mention who has posted on here. :-D

God Bless you all this season

From Army and His Family on the banks of the Scioto in Chillicothe :-D

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Army, Merry Christmas to your family as well as to all posters, From the Sports Junkie Family :-D

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Merry Christmas to all......even Buchtel :lol:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

merry christmas to everyone on here. i guess i'll even say merry christmas to all my burg buddies and p-town buddies who pick on me. you know who you are

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

Merry Christmas Army....

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Merry Christmas!

Jesus was and is God's gift to all the world for through Him, and only through Him, can we obtain salvation from our sins and have a relationship with God. We Must be Born Again!

Return to “Football”