Vinton County 2008

76ers
Waterboy

Re: Vinton County 2008

Post by 76ers »

didn't vinton run a lot out of the spread in '07? will they be able to run that style of offense this year or will it be more of a running between the tackles type of offense?

threesportathlete09
Riding the Bench

Post by threesportathlete09 »

freakintheseat wrote:
hawkeyepierce wrote:
threesportathlete09 wrote:Yes i am looking forward to my senior year. I hope that everyone notices that there will be a new attitude on the sidelines and as a team this year. Last year some of the seniors made it seem like it was their team and no one else was needed. As a direct quote from one of their mouth's after the Belpre game, "Seniors don't worry about this lost, we will get past this and succeed, because '08 is so great." Football is a team sport doesn't revolve around one person or one class it is a team game. And that is the way the seniors this year will approach it.

That quote does not surprise me.

What does not surprise me is that this is coming from a junior that got very little playing time :oops: Perhaps this is not the "exact" quote, or maybe tsa09 did not hear the complete conversation; regardless, the 08 seniors are a great bunch of boys that will be missed tremendously by ALL :cry: !
I wasnt taking anything away from them its just that some of them not all were self-centered. They are a great group and I enjoyed watching them play, weather it was from the sidelines, the bleachers, or even on the field they are a great group.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

You guys ready for the Bucks?

threesportathlete09
Riding the Bench

We are really looking forward to that game we know that the bucks will be close to the toughest team we play this year but i think we will be ready. It will be a hard fought game and hopefully it will be for the tvc title.

2sport09senior!!
Waterboy

Post by 2sport09senior!! »

I remember that quote really clearly!!! this year will be completely differnt, WE will make sure that this year will be fun!! and we are hopping to have a winning season

unioto-A
bloom carrol-H
jackson-A
waverly-H
athens-H
wellston-A
miegs-H
belpre-A
alex-H
nelsonville-H

at least i think!!??

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

V.C. should do well this year. They have a Good sized line comming back, and I expect Andy Grillo to do very well as QB. Also Dyl Guthrie will be a beast on both sides of the ball. He has already been getting serious looks from major D1 schools as a soph. Louisville, Cinncinatti, OU and Syracuse have all invited him to their campus' this summer for Junior day.

threesportathlete09
Riding the Bench

Not really that big a deal though schools invite people to see their campuses all the time. I myself as a junior who didn't play much have gotten several things from several big colleges to come visit them. Just don't get caught up in the hype dyl and you will be just fine and maybe do as good as everyone is saying you can.

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

I think it is a big DYL
Louisville is a great school, and to be recognized by them is awesome.
To be invited to their junior day is divine.
Do great Dyl, and show them you belong with the big boys!

GO DYL
GO VIKES

Return to “Football”