ZaneTracePioneers 08

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

ZaneTracePioneers 08

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

How do u think this SVC team will rebound from a 2-8 season just a year ago...rumor is that they have alot of talent for the upcoming year

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

After Westfall the rest of the league will be up for grabs. Zt has the talent and Know how to do decent this next season. QWuestion is will it all fall into place?

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

after westfall?
are u tryin to say that westfall is going to be on the top of this leauge again after a dominating this yr...i know they are losing alot of seniors so i dont see them dominating all the svc teams....with alot of talent at adena Zt and piketon i just dont see that happening

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Yes that is what I am saying with what they return in certain skill positions and what they bring up from the undefeated JV team they will again dominate the league.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Mstangmom, I hate to disagree but I don't see the Mustangs dominating to the extent they did this year. They should be the favorite in the SVC but going to Piketon, which stayed with Westfall for a half this year, is going to be a tough ballgame. They lost a lot of starters and even though there is talent coming up, there is a learning curve to playing four quarters of varsity football. Of course the Mustangs do have the county games which are always a good challenge.

As for ZT, I'll say they take a step up and finish around 5-5 this season.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Bman just wait and see I think you will like what the team will do next year. Now at this point I said the league I have not made any preditions as far as the county gose

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Mstangmom, I brought up the county games as a learning curve for the new starters. I know you didn't make a prediction on them. I believe Westfall win win at least a share of the SVC, but I don't think they'll post the dominating scores and still leave a lot of points on the table that they did last year. If I'm wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. I'll look forward to seeing their progress next season.

panthermama
Waterboy

Post by panthermama »

Isn't this topic supposed to be about Zane Trace?

Army
S

Post by Army »

panthermama wrote:Isn't this topic supposed to be about Zane Trace?

Good Point :!:

Zane Trace fans....seems like some of the Westfall posters are just like the Logan posters on here. They have to take over the thread and make it about there school. :roll:

If I wanted to post this topic about Westfall, I would of placed it in there. But as you can see.....Westfall, there is nothing mentioning your Mustangs on the TOPIC, now is there :?: :roll: :-D

What say you Pioneers :?: :-D

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

seems to me that a ZT poster asked the question. we answered. why do you care the topic is does not concern either one of your schools.

Army
S

Post by Army »

mstangmom wrote:seems to me that a ZT poster asked the question. we answered. why do you care the topic is does not concern either one of your schools.

Hey (Big Mouth), know it all.....look who started the Topic :?: :-D

GO Pioneers beat Westfall :-D :!:

Onthefence
Freshman Team

Post by Onthefence »

I think the Pioneers will be improved this season. I also think the tough non-league schedule was a big factor in last season. Starting 0-3 obviously hurts your over all record, but it can also beat a team down mentally and physically. Then they had to go to Piketon, They played we'll and came pretty close to pulling off a win against a very good team. Anyway, as long as a few pieces fall into place, the 2008 Pioneers should be much improved.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

2008 non-league

Rock Hill
Amanda
Logan Elm

panthermama
Waterboy

Post by panthermama »

ZT always starts with a tough schedule. No shame in losing the first few games when you challenge yourself each year like that. I think ZT should be pretty good this year.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Army wrote:
mstangmom wrote:seems to me that a ZT poster asked the question. we answered. why do you care the topic is does not concern either one of your schools.

Hey (Big Mouth), know it all.....look who started the Topic :?: :-D

GO Pioneers beat Westfall :-D :!:

I know who started the topic and it was not you it was BuckeyeGuy38. NOw what

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

how about everyone just calms down and we start talkin about football here

now back to Zt....they return all three starting linebackers....2 of the front 4 and 2 in the secondary so 7 out the 11 defensive starters are back....with kids that did not start but got alot of playing time

now on offense.....they return the whole 0-line except the center...reciever position will be young but good...quarter back will be new they return again 7 of the 11 starters...

personally i think that they will be a good ball team 7-3,6-4 THAT IS MY OPINION

ausa
Waterboy

Post by ausa »

4th in leauge at best, behind westfall, piketon and pv.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Returning 4 of 5 olinemen should help with the development of a new QB, what are the sizes of the kids up front for ZT? I know that RH returns 3 of 4 DL starters, but was hit hard by graduation at LB...sounding like a good opening test for the Redmen.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

BuckeyeGuy38 a little off topic but how is the QB's little bro doing?

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

mstangmom......i do not know alot of the details but i do know he is at most of the basketball games cheering for his older brother but like i said i dont know alot of the other things sorry

Return to “Football”