SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

( or 10 does sound about right.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

Orange and Brown wrote:( or 10 does sound about right.

Piketon only lost really one big key player witch we all know is ozzy and we have alot of skill coming up heres who i predict will start

QB-helton
HB-reed\tackett\hussong
FB-ervin\smith\irvin
WR-brabson\monst\varney\smith(if coach play's him ther)
C-osburn
RG-b.varney
LG-pate
RT-hughes
LT-moore
TE-southworth(stud)

DEFENSE
DE's-southworth\b.varny\hughes
DT's-pate\osburn\vanhoy
LB's-mays\miller\ervin\smith\taylor tackett
DBS-tyler tackett\hussong\varney\monst\adams

so we are looking pretty tight our strength will be or front line so d-line needs to hold and o-line needs to push and we will go far this yr

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I can see it now a triple overtime thriller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game of the year!!!!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Orange and Brown wrote:I can see it now a triple overtime thriller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game of the year!!!!

yea read my post on your team season i think im right on the score give me your opion peace

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

redstreak_pass_rusher wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:I can see it now a triple overtime thriller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game of the year!!!!

yea read my post on your team season i think im right on the score give me your opion peace

That sounds about right to me.
If our running game gets going the score could be a little higher.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Piketon only lost really one big key player witch we all know is ozzy and we have alot of skill coming up heres who i predict will start

QB-helton
HB-reed\tackett\hussong
FB-ervin\smith\irvin
C-osburn
RG-b.varney
LG-pate
RT-hughes
LT-moore
TE-southworth(stud)

DEFENSE
DT's-pate\osburn\vanhoy

so we are looking pretty tight our strength will be or front line so d-line needs to hold and o-line needs to push and we will go far this yr

What are you thinking, branden varney will not be on the line.
C-osburn
RG-Aaron Lightle will be on the line for sure! his is one of the faster and stronger kids piketon has on the line!
LG-pate
RT-hughes
LT-moore
TE-southworth

If i was a betting man i would say you are b.varny!!

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

now now sports, play nice!

I spoke with Tay about moving to guard if they werent going to use him at TE. He was all for it, I told him to tell Morris. He is about 6' 175 and as fast as almost anybody on the team. He also loves the game and will play anywhere to help the team. I put him at TE his 8th grade year and we ran sweeps and power off tackle all night with him.

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Sports 101 wrote:

QB-helton
HB-reed\tackett\hussong
FB-ervin\smith\irvin
C-osburn
RG-b.varney
LG-pate
RT-hughes
LT-moore
TE-southworth(stud)

DEFENSE
DT's-pate\osburn\vanhoy

What are you thinking, branden varney will not be on the line.
C-osburn
RG-Aaron Lightle will be on the line for sure! his is one of the faster and stronger kids piketon has on the line!
LG-pate
RT-hughes
LT-moore
TE-southworth

If i was a betting man i would say you are b.varny!!

no im not b.varney i do know him well though and from what i hear from piketon coaches varney is a solid defense player and hard to block and i agree the guards will be between varney and pate but lightle is a center so i see him and osburn rotating and i also forgot to mention that will boy who i believe is a sophmore he looked good when i watched this yr so idk but sports why you ragging these young players man there just here to play the game not to get ragged on come on man have some pride in your team

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Now i didnt say he wont be on the d line. this young man has a lot of talent and potential. and i have never talked bad about him or any other player(check my posts) i just think he isnt the best fit for piketons o line. but on the other side of the ball that is a different story. he got some playing time during the end of the season last year and he is tough at d-end. i know who braden is, but not very well. the only time i talk to the young man is when i sub at piketon. and i think it is wrong to talk about player, who ever they may play for! it is very childish and just flat out wrong to do this to any player.(unless they play for the browns! :-D hahaha) so no hard feelings here pass rusher, just trying to give my opionion.

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Sports 101 wrote:Now i didnt say he wont be on the d line. this young man has a lot of talent and potential. and i have never talked bad about him or any other player(check my posts) i just think he isnt the best fit for piketons o line. but on the other side of the ball that is a different story. he got some playing time during the end of the season last year and he is tough at d-end. i know who braden is, but not very well. the only time i talk to the young man is when i sub at piketon. and i think it is wrong to talk about player, who ever they may play for! it is very childish and just flat out wrong to do this to any player.(unless they play for the browns! :-D hahaha) so no hard feelings here pass rusher, just trying to give my opionion.

i agree with you about him just playing D but enough about that how about the helton and southworth connection wow thats going to be a show this yr any one else agree

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Early in the season helton is going to throw to southworth, because i think alot of teams are going to be worried so much about jordan brabson. I think last year was brabsons and southworths break out year.

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Sports 101 wrote:Early in the season helton is going to throw to southworth, because i think alot of teams are going to be worried so much about jordan brabson. I think last year was brabsons and southworths break out year.

yea i agree the h.b.s connection will be out standing im predicting big stats with them points points points babe

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

What is the run pass % of Piketon :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Orange and Brown wrote:What is the run pass % of Piketon :-D :-D

really depends on who we play that week but im going to say pass:40%
run:60%

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

I look for Piketon to pass a little more this year. With the talent they have in Helton, Brabson, and southworth they about have to!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Go Piketon
9-1 :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

10-0 go piketon !!! :)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

:-D :-D :-D :-D
Don't overlook the mighty Buckeyes

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

it will be tough to go 10-0 next year but i feel like the redstreaks can do it !!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Thats the key.
You gotta believe :-D :-D :-D :-D

BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”