Top linebackers, corners for 2008 SOC I and II

theheels72
Waterboy

Top linebackers, corners for 2008 SOC I and II

Post by theheels72 »

Lets here about the kids and who they play for.

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

Aaron Ostrowski of Minford would have to be one of the top ones for LB

awesomepossum
Freshman Team

Post by awesomepossum »

the lone ranger wrote:Aaron Ostrowski of Minford would have to be one of the top ones for LB

West Legend
Riding the Bench

Post by West Legend »

west has two very good coners in travis perry and journey

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

I'll agree on the west corners. I'll put Perry up against anyone.

As for a linebacker. Pendelton is gonna be a great one. As good of instincts and IQ of the game as any I've watched. His family eats and sleeps football and his brother wasn't bad either. :-D If he stays healthy I think he'll be first team SOC II and possibly lead the league in tackles as a soph. He's that good.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

From the SEOAL--Just looking at size

Davis Dere----6-1--230--Chillicothe
Zach Everhart----6-2---215--Chillicothe
Zack Adams----6-2--200--Logan
Ian Dressel---6-2---195---Gallia

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

Ethan Hockett Minford at MLB

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

Aaron Ostrowski from Minford

UpOnTheHill
Freshman Team

Post by UpOnTheHill »

Westen Hale of Oak Hill (6' 185lbs) should have another good year. He was the leading tackler for OH as a Fr. (58 tackles 18 asst). Played safety as a Fr. but might be moved to linebacker this yr. Extremely hard hitter and has great instincts.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

East will have Chase Mault back at LB

West Legend
Riding the Bench

Post by West Legend »

i also hear that west has another good linebacker in the same grade as pendleton.

i think that his name is compton

is he good??????

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Lee Compton. He's Trevin's (sp?) cousin. Same family and same traits. He's very good also.

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

I think the Pendleton kid at West has a chance to be one if not the best player ever to put on a pair of shoulder pads in Southern Ohio. He is that impressive. He seems to have the total package. His size (6'0 225), speed, and knowledge of the game for a freshman is scary. I have watched him carry the ball also, The kid has great vision and balance. After it's all said and done ,I think he will be a better Running Back than his brother. I think people are gonna be suprised with just how good this young man is. The sky is the limit with that kid depending on how bad he wants it.

Perry and journey are very good corners for west. very quick kids with good hips and feet. I think they will be the best two defensive backs in SOC II. Look for them two lead the SOC in interceptions. They are both seniors. Look for them to lead a good west secondary in 2008.

Lee compton also a freshman, will be a very good linebacker. He seems to improve every game and will be very tough for years to come.

free safety
Riding the Bench

Post by free safety »

Let's not forget about Lang, White, and Craigmiles all returning after making all SOC selections last year for THE BURG.

backdoor54
Riding the Bench

Post by backdoor54 »

agreed.. White will be one of the top LB in the SOC. Tyler Lang is one of the most natural, and gifted safties thats played at WB in a long time. Hes like Brandon Jackson (1st team all ohio 2005) with more body strength and dedication. Lang will be one of the best if not the best db is the league.. Perry from west will probably be the best corner, malone from minford (I am not aware of his current health status) is also very talented.

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

I talked to Shaz the other day and he will be fine for this season, also dont forget about Oesch for Minford if they play him on defense again this year he will be very good also

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Remember that nasty hit Oesch put on that Waverly player up at Waverly?....That was some hit.

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Yes I beleive it was Roback that he hit that was probably the hit of the year for Minford

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

Minford is loaded with a lot of DBs and LBs

West Legend
Riding the Bench

Post by West Legend »

i agree that burg has pretty talanted corners and backers but i think that west`s are as good as any team around.they are quick, strong and have great instincts.i look for big things out of them.

i wouldnt say that the younger pendleton will be as good as his older brother.jarod(sp?)was one of the best backs i have ever seen come up of seo.

Return to “Football”