How do you support your team?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

How do you support your team?

Post by Orange and Brown »

Do you just go to home games, or do you go to everygame?
Do you particapate in fundraisers and try to help out behind the seens?
:?: Are you a hardcore fan or just an average fan?
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

beezee420
Freshman Team

Re: How do you support your team????

Post by beezee420 »

Orange and Brown wrote:Do you just go to home games, or do you go to everygame?
Do you particapate in fundraisers and try to help out behind the seens?
:?: Are you a hardcore fan or just an average fan?
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

i go to all games. and i help out in everyway i can ;-) ;-) . and i'd say i'm a "hardcore" fan. :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

We go to every game, and we always want to help out our school district any way we can.

All you NY Buckeye fans don't forget your Bash tickets.
We are hoping to by 2 this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:-D :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
PointerFan02
Freshman Team

Post by PointerFan02 »

I try to go to every game. Last season I was able to do that, including the 3 1/2 hour trip to Mount View, WV!

I'd like to think I'm a hardcore fan.

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

I go to the games.Buy what ever their selling to raise monies.
Go to the TigerClan meetings(booster club).
Sell split the pot tickets at all home football games for the TigerClan.

I really wish there were more people involved in the TigerClan,anyone that would want to get involved could P.M. me.

Never Give Up!
fblvr
Waterboy

Post by fblvr »

I just go to all the games if possible....regardless of how the team happens to be doing that season! I hate to see people quit going to games because their team isn't doing well. Real fans don't give up on their team.

I also buy food/items at the games.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

I go to as many of the games that I can
Buy clothes at the games
Write game reports on the games I go to and post them on two different sites
Send college coaches stats and other tid bits on the players.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

My wife wears her lucky orange socks and takes her cowbell to every game. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

WE GO TO EVERY GAME. FACES PAINTED COW BELLS AND HORNS. WE'VE GOT FLAGS AND BANNERS FLYING HIGH ALL YEAR LONG.

briandixon
Waterboy

Post by briandixon »

Since I have been back from the military I have been to all but 5 or 6 games do to work...I have been back for 3 years now...I hit everygame that I can including long trips...The trip from porthmouth to Wintersville included a cold rainstorm that we past on the way...a car fliping ejecting the driver that we pulled over to help and was hit by the storm again....helping the ambulance get him loaded up then pass the storm again....and finally end at the game as the storm once again hit us...Thats how hard of a Waverly Tigers fan I am ;)

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

briandixon wrote:Since I have been back from the military I have been to all but 5 or 6 games do to work...I have been back for 3 years now...I hit everygame that I can including long trips...The trip from porthmouth to Wintersville included a cold rainstorm that we past on the way...a car fliping ejecting the driver that we pulled over to help and was hit by the storm again....helping the ambulance get him loaded up then pass the storm again....and finally end at the game as the storm once again hit us...Thats how hard of a Waverly Tigers fan I am ;)

Whats your favoreite cookie :lol:

racenut70
JV Team

Post by racenut70 »

I attended every game during high school and now college including 3 or 4 those that are 4 hours away. We all wear team colors and logo's, take cow bells, and cheer. We tailgate at the home games and meet other people that are die hard fans.

Derf
Riding the Bench

Post by Derf »

Go to every game.
I'm the time keeper at home and help the stat guys on the road.

socfan
All Conference

Post by socfan »

Now that I leave about an hour from my "team" (Wheelersburg), it is hard for me to attend every game. I made it to, I believe, 4 home games as well as their playoff game in Lancaster.

I also particpated in the locker room project that the Pirate football team had a couple of years ago, in which people donated new lockers. For $100 a plaque was placed inside one of the new lockers with the donor's information (if a former team member). Pretty neat way to give back to the program.

I always try to help support the Wheelersburg Football and Basketball programs any chance I can. The four years I spent as manager of these programs (along with an extra year as a volunteer for the basketball team) were some great times and have given myself lots of great memories; I feel anything I can do to help the program is only a way of saying thank you for the memories and hopefully I can help someone else have the opportunity to make their own memories.

Atownfan2005
Waterboy

Post by Atownfan2005 »

I have gone to every game for about the last 6 years, i think i may have missed one. but that is saying alot coming from and Athens fans. Its been pretty bad the last few years for the bulldogs

OSUBULLDOGG
Waterboy

Post by OSUBULLDOGG »

LOYAL,LOYAL,LOYAL you take the good with the bad and you like it!!!!!! :twisted:

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

same here, load up the van and go to every game home or away. support our tigers through good and bad, never leave a game until the final seconds run out. IF we do not make it to playoffs we support our local teams and attend them also. I would say we are true fans and never walk out on our team.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

as far as football, i'm about a die hard ironton fighting tiger fan, as they come. but the other sports, frankly i lack there. just can't afford them all. but i make every football game if health permits. buy programs, novelty items, promo stuff. pretty much a sucker , for my tigers. hosscat, give me a buzz, i've been thinking about helping with the clan, for a couple years now.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Going to football games is how I relax. We can't wait for week one to get here and when the season ends we can hardly wait until next year.
There is nothing like high school football on friday nights. :-D :-D :-D

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Kind of hard for me to support just one school, but I enjoy watching all my area teams.

Return to “Football”