Best Wide Reciever in SEO

brutally honest
Varsity

Re: Best Wide Reciever in SEO

Post by brutally honest »

broncofan09 wrote:Conner Bunting from Nelsonville York. I think he is somewhere around 6'4" or something like that and maybe 170lbs. He has really good hands. Last year he didnt get to many passes. Also Markie Cambell is really good but not the best.

Sounds like he needs to hit the buffet or weightroom, or just call our good friend BB. LOL

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

i think lucas lindamood and brandon trace from jackson is going to be big this year considering Lindamood had 167 yrds and 2 tds doesnt sound like much but ask people from im pretty sure the vinton county game when he bobbled the ball bounced off his legs and managed to catch it before he hit the ground. He also the ironton game picked up a ball which was thrown behind the line and ran it in for a td. TRACE on the other hand had 201yrds and 4tds.

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

I like the White kid from Portsmouth--got good hands and brekaway speed--also Chilli's got a good group---but lookout for Mason ''ROOK'' Mays to have a breakout season for the Chiefs only a junior but plenty tough enough plus got that instinct for the endzone--something you can't teach--Tear them up ROOK :-D :shock: :!:

Return to “Football”