Kickers and Punters in the area

brutally honest
Varsity

Re: Kickers and Punters in the area

Post by brutally honest »

Whatever you say, have fun talking yourself up to someone that doesn't care. I'm an objective observer to this region and as my user name implies I will be completely honest on what I believe. If you are as good as you say then I would have heard of you before.

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

dude im not sayin im good i dont and havent ever kicked ITS RYAN MULLINS CHECK HIM OUT SOMETIME DUDE BEFORE U SAY CRAP

brutally honest
Varsity

I'm not trying to start anything but I've never even heard of the Mullens kid but I have heard of Basil and also heard from some reliable sources that there are some pretty solid college football programs looking at him. What makes Mullens anymore special than the only kicker who is even getting recruited from this region(at least for his class)?

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

dude i dont need to tell u just come to a few games and see for you self.

brutally honest
Varsity

He obviously wouldn't be worth the trip if you can't even give me some substantial information about his ability. I wouldn't drive to any high school game just to watch a kicker anyways.

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

i didnt say come to watch just the kicker...jackson is a darn good football team we have numerous talent to watch....and his longest fg has been 47 yrds as a sophomore

brutally honest
Varsity

Well who else are some standout players that will should have a chance to play at the next level?

brutally honest
Varsity

Well nevermind, I don't want to watch a team that didn't beat Chillicothe last year.

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

dude we have quite a bit and the upset two years ago chilli coming to our league being ranked number 1 suspose to blow us out of the waterr...na dude didnt happen and just wait until this year be lookin for me

sandman
Freshman Team

Post by sandman »

"A few years ago Nelsonville York played River Valley and RV had a punter that could punt at least 60 yards. He kicked the ball from i think their 40 and it rolled to the buckeye 1 yard line.. That is a very good punt. I cant remember his name or number."

His name was Derek Smith and he punted big consistently. Walked on at Marietta and I think they played him some at tight end, no kicking or punting to speak of. Has since transferred to another college and given up the game. I always thought that he was the real deal. Goes to show you the level of ability, even at a small college.

GrumpyOldFish
Freshman Team

Post by GrumpyOldFish »

Mullens is actually an excellent kicker. He's better than his brother and his brother is at Morehead State right now so that says something.

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

The thing about Basil is, he could probably play DB as well as he kicks. He's very athletic and very aggressive. He's not afraid to make a tackle after he kicks, thats for sure.He brings a special threat to the punt and Fg teams as he poses a real threat for a fake--running or passing.
Mullins is definitely a good kicker, no doubt about it. Basil is better.Period.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

very true hilltop. i've told him several times that i wish he was not as good at soccer as he is. i'd love to see him play football fulltime. i think that he could be a very good db/wr. and yes he will step up and pop you if he needs to.

burgboy
Freshman Team

Post by burgboy »

I think that there is a kid from burg that is pretty good. I know that he can kick 40 yards pretty easily and he asked lewis if he could kick. He told him that he could but that was before he moved to a new school, and he said yes, but i dont know if the new caoch will let him kick or not..... oh ya he can punt too.

burgboy
Freshman Team

Post by burgboy »

anyone ever on here anymore? :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”