Kickers and Punters in the area

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Kickers and Punters in the area

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

So will any teams have a kicker who can hit from 40 or out?

Any punters in the area with hang time and 40 yard average(or close)

I love the kicking part of the game.

Any kickers who can get the ball inside the five on kickoffs with nice air under them?

theheels72
Waterboy

Post by theheels72 »

Dale Swords and Ethan Morgan from West probably the best in the SOCII.

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

Aaron Oesch of Minford is a pretty good Punter

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Philo will have a very good kicker this season in a sophomore Josh Lucas. He was 100% kicking fieldgoals last season & had a few touchbacks.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

I think Dale may have the opportunity to punt in college. His stats are good, he's big and athletic enough to make a tackle if he has to, and he's still raw. If he would go to some kicking camps and work a little on his technique, he would be awsome.

Ethan is a good kicker. I've seen him make several in a row from different hash marks out to 45 yards in practice. Straight on style and accurate. He won the Rock Hill game with a couple field goals.

The one to watch will be freshman to be Auger. Soccer background like his brother and a big big leg like his brother. He's a heck of an athlete (may be the fastest on the team). I'd say he has a good chance of doing the kickoffs as a freshman.

schenk11
All Conference

Post by schenk11 »

Chillicothe has a punter/kickre who is very good.

Eschbaugh at Marietta has the FG range and had several touchbacks this season.

D Owens
Freshman Team

Post by D Owens »

Derek Roback - Waverly averaged about 36 yards per punt last season. Not bad for a sophomore.

CHS Sports
Freshman Team

Post by CHS Sports »

Drew Basil is one of the best in the region. He can put his kickoffs in the endzone with good air, hit from 40+ on fgs(if the coaches ever let him kick), and has decent punting ability. He was only a sophomore this season

Lets go Cavs!
jottings
SEOPS H

Nick Stevens, Gallipolis

Post by jottings »

Nick Stevens, Gallipolis Gallia Academy.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

schenk11 wrote:Chillicothe has a punter/kickre who is very good.

Eschbaugh at Marietta has the FG range and had several touchbacks this season.
i like Zane he has a strong leg learned a alot from coaches and playing soccer in the past helped him devlop as a kicker and his time with Estes helped alot too. it does look like marietta will be set for kickers Morgan wynn looked strong at kicking last year as a freshman and could be the kicker after Zane leaves

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

Pat Angle will probably be the punter for Logan this year. He can boom in pretty far...but then again..what CAN'T he do?

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

CHS Sports wrote:Drew Basil is one of the best in the region. He can put his kickoffs in the endzone with good air, hit from 40+ on fgs(if the coaches ever let him kick), and has decent punting ability. He was only a sophomore this season

yes drew is a great kicker and even better person. heard threw the grapevine that drew may be getting some serious looks from some big time colleges pretty soon. i know that he is rated as one of the top 15 kickers in his class right now.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I'm going with what the lone ranger said. Oesch is a very good punter who will pin ya back deep once in awhile.

GrumpyOldFish
Freshman Team

Post by GrumpyOldFish »

The Mullins kid from Jackson. Hit 40 yarders as a freshman... ask Gallia's JV fans :lol:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Maybe I will.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

Yes Oesch is a pretty good punter.. Minford sure lost a good kicker in Derek Bennington. I heard he could hit em from 50 yds out.. hopefully they can find a good replacement

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Nino, you can't replace a skilled kicker like Bennington. Tremendous athlete and an even better person. Class act.

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

Mitchell Davenport from Rock Hill a rising junior has hit from 45 and has sent several kick-offs through the endzone.

indian23
Waterboy

Post by indian23 »

Dale Swords is without a doubt the best punter i've seen around for awhile. Ethan Morgan is alsoa heck of a f/g kicker. I seen Oesch play a few games and he's also an excellent punter.

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

Nate Burcham from FHS had 40? points from FGs last year-not too shabby.

Return to “Football”