Waterboy

Top defensive Linemen In 08

Post by football_fan_09 »

Any Predictions?

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Re: Top defensive Linemen In 08

Post by hilltopkid »

Im not going to mention any specifics, simply b/c I'm pretty close to that position at CHS :-D , but there are 2 interior linemen at Chillicothe who I think are as good as they get at their particular spots. I've coached the D-line for 16 years and 7 of them at the D2 college level.So, i've either coached or watched a boatload of d-linemen on film, and these guys rank pretty high. If they stay humble, continue to work hard w/ academics and listen to their coaches, they'll both have a shot to play college ball.Possibly at the D-1 level with some good fortune. The best thing is, they can both improve greatly on their techniques and staying low etc... There are also a few pretty darn good tackles and ends on the Cavs team, battling out for the other spots.The Cavs have definitely been blessed with a good front 5 the past few years. Now if that idiot coach doesn't screw them up , they'll be alright! :-D Look for the Cavs to be good against the run.Now if we can just learn to pass rush! :evil:

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

I would have to say Ethan Hockett from Minford. He will be a huge part in getting pressure on the other team. He is an animal.

football_fan_09
Waterboy

Post by football_fan_09 »

Ryan Hughes, Ryan Klingamen from jackson

Return to “Football”