NY's Boston Field/Rocky Brands Athletic Complex Update

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

NY's Boston Field/Rocky Brands Athletic Complex Update

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Are there any updates on the next phase of Nelsonville-York's athletic complex rennovations for 2008? I have not heard any new updates in several months. What are the planned rennovations for this spring/summer/fall??

I know all track facilities were scheduled to be completed before the first track meet, if they are not finished already.

Also, how much revenue did the recent Buckeye Bash generate? Was it enough to cover the planned rennovations for 2008?

The new junior high is scheduled to begin construction in May, with the demolition of the current high school cafeteria and the connector hallways between the high school and elementary school. I believe the rennovations to the former York Elementary wing of the elementary school are scheduled to be completed by that time as well.

Anyone have any updates???

buckfan84
All Conference

Re: NY's Boston Field/Rocky Brands Athletic Complex Update

Post by buckfan84 »

The track is complete. They had it done in the fall. I believe the concession stand will be started this spring/summer.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Re: NY's Boston Field/Rocky Brands Athletic Complex Update

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I knew the track itself was done last fall......but the facilities for the other events held in the grass toward the baseball and softball fields were not completed at that time. However, they are supposed to be completed by the beginning of track season if they are not completed already.

Return to “Football”