linebackers

bird78
Varsity

Re: linebackers

Post by bird78 »

The Logan Linebackers --got 2 seniors back---Adams 8) Morgan 8) and a junior who I think will fit in nice---Snider 8) but replacing 2 of my ''DOGS'' Mr. R.I.P. POTTER--Mr. HAVOC KISSLING---won't be easy---but we'll try---Go Chiefs---5 PETE :shock: :-D :!:

the lone ranger
Riding the Bench

Post by the lone ranger »

Actually i would have to argue that minford had the best linebackers in the SOC last year in Reynolds, Gaines, Slark, and Ostrowski but they dont return 3 out of 4 they only return two of them losing Reynolds and Gaines. But the burg group was very impressive to and will be again this year

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

It all really depends on where people move in order to adjust for the changing size of Wheelersburg defense

Joo_Pirate
Waterboy

Post by Joo_Pirate »

I agree with Reipo the moving of ppl from pos to pos will make all the difference

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

thanks joo-man

GrumpyOldFish
Freshman Team

Post by GrumpyOldFish »

That's right Lone Ranger, I forgot about Gaines. He was a beast on both sides. Riepo Man, that's true. Who all could Burg switch around, and who are some good upcoming ones? I know Minford has Ostrowski, Slark, McCormick, Fitzgerald, and possibly Boggs (unless he plays d-line this year). We also have some good ones that haven't seen that much varsity time in Bryan, Graham, Horsley, Piquet, and Slone.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

Wheelersburg can move craigmiles, lang, hopper, and walker really anywhere due to their speed and there are some pretty big sophomores that will be a great addition so we'll see

Derf_W
Riding the Bench

Post by Derf_W »

The Riepo Man wrote:Wheelersburg can move craigmiles, lang, hopper, and walker really anywhere due to their speed and there are some pretty big sophomores that will be a great addition so we'll see

With Lang penciled in as the pirates starting QB, I doubt he'll be playing LineBacker. What about the Leach kid? Craigmiles and CJ Adkins played D-Line, so who is going to move down if they move to LB?

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

Have watched White play since 2nd grade.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

volsfan wrote:Have watched White play since 2nd grade, he is a sissy and tackles like a girl!

:lol: :lol: Who is this?? I hope that is a joke....and if youre who I think you are, well you replied like someone I know, This is quite funny

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

Riepo man, you knew who it was when you read it, his dad, and yes it was a joke, you taught him to tackle last year, so he doesn't play like a sissy anymore-lol! Thanks!

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

volsfan wrote:Riepo man, you knew who it was when you read it, his dad, and yes it was a joke, you taught him to tackle last year, so he doesn't play like a sissy anymore-lol! Thanks!

:lol: You're welcome :lol:

Return to “Football”