Linemen

Doc Panther
JV Team

Linemen

Post by Doc Panther »

Anyone know of some potential college players from next year's Seniors? Some have been mentioned on here like Cadogen of Portsmouth and Hackett of Minford.

One name I'll throw out is John Prior of Portsmouth....about 6'6"-280 and already has offers from KSU...Miami......Marshall and Ohio University. On the video he seems to knock some people around:

http://www.scoutingoh.com/John_Prior_Portsmouth.htm

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Linemen

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Your video does not work.

Doc Panther
JV Team

Post by Doc Panther »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Your video does not work.

Huh....I just clicked on it and it went to scouting video of ohio.....click on the black screen when you get there and give it some time to buffer.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

It worked that time. He looks good. Im going to miss number 11 next year.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Doc Panther
JV Team

Post by Doc Panther »

Spiker looks like a goodun PF....me thinks he has a few offers already.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

This is from someone "in the know" on him...

"He is currently 6'4 1/2", 310 lbs. His bodyfat is down, and his speed has increased. His bench is in the 350 plus range, and getting higher every week. Squats and cleans off of the charts. He has been contacted by OSU, Michigan, M.St., Purdue, Wisconsin, Indiana, Penn St., Notre Dame, & many more. He has been contacted by the Army All-American game comittee to try out.
He is the #1 ranked kid at his position in Ohio by Bucknuts. He is ranked 13th in the nation at his position by ESPN."

Also an article on him...

USC Checking On Ohio Lineman
By Phil Kornblut

USC is interested in OL Ryan Spiker (6-4 290) of Dresden, OH and has contacted his coach for more information according to Spiker. He has offers from West Virginia and Indiana while Ohio State, Wisconsin, Michigan, Michgian State, Purdue, Akron, Bowling Green, Boston College and Cincinnati also are showing interest. Spiker has visited Ohio State and Indiana and is going to West Virginia for a spring practice March 15th. He plans to camp at Ohio State in June. He does not have a favorite. Spiker plays offensive guard and on the defensive line. "I pull and trap people well," he said. "My run and pass blocking are about the same."

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

Philo's Finest---I watched your Mr. Spiker in the playoff game against my Chiefs and we didn't have a answer for him--We had a 6-8 300 pounder too and ''He was ''EXPOSED''--GOOD LUCK TO HIM--CAN GO JUST ABOUT ANYWHERE HE WANTS IN MY OPINION--Glad to hear your Mr. Wright got the job at Berne Union--going to be missed I BET--- :shock: :-D :!:

Return to “Football”