Valley
4%

Total votes: 68

Valenth
SEOP

SOC2 2016

Post by Valenth »

Never too early to Elaborate the teams! :D

Who looks promising, who looks to be up and or down? Thoughts?

Blue33
Freshman Team

Re: 2016 SOC I and SOC 2 Predictions

Post by Blue33 »

East is loaded up for the upcoming season. Look for them to win SOC1 and make a run in the playoffs..

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Burg should be the favorite in the SOC 2 and I will say Waverly will be fighting at the top.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

From far away I would guess Burg and Valley will compete for the SOC 2 championship with everyone else playing for third. As to the SOC 1 I have not a clue.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Valley is going to struggle. Burg then the rest

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Omega wrote:From far away I would guess Burg and Valley will compete for the SOC 2 championship with everyone else playing for third. As to the SOC 1 I have not a clue.
Valley will not be competing for an soc title in football for a while

Bottoms Dweller
Waterboy

Post by Bottoms Dweller »

Burg will win the SOC2, perhaps back to back undefeated seasons. I see Waverly in the 2nd spot with maybe their only loss to burg in conference play. It's a transition year for Valley, many underclassmen will gain the opportunity to play with graduation of an exceptional senior class. Perhaps a bounce back year for West and Minford? The only way any team in SOC2 to advance further in the playoff picture is for the entire league to raise the leagues level of play.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Burg
Waverly/West
Minford/Valley

Think West may be better than everyone gives them credit for next year. Valley on paper should struggle but we all know better than that. Minford may struggle with coaching change or may respond fantastically, you never know how to predict that.

Waverly will be best they have been in a while.

Burg should play in Week 13 again.

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

West and Valley will both struggle. Valley lost a ton and West does t seem to have that old Westside fire anymore.

Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

Blue33 wrote:East is loaded up for the upcoming season. Look for them to win SOC1 and make a run in the playoffs..
They are loaded! But picking against Oak Hill or Northwest with their sheer numbers is tough. ND lost 1 senior lineman, they will be better. Eastern with 1 year of experience will be much improved too. They will win more games in conference this year. Symmes is always tough. My prediction: ????

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Mailman wrote:
Blue33 wrote:East is loaded up for the upcoming season. Look for them to win SOC1 and make a run in the playoffs..
They are loaded! But picking against Oak Hill or Northwest with their sheer numbers is tough. ND lost 1 senior lineman, they will be better. Eastern with 1 year of experience will be much improved too. They will win more games in conference this year. Symmes is always tough. My prediction: ????
Northwest absolutely dominated East last year which they should have.
I don't even think East had 100 yrds of total offense. It was ugly.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND NORTHWEST IN THE LOWER TIER WITH THEIR SIZE DIFFERENTIAL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

Heck Oak hill had more band members than ND did football players the last time I went up there .

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ISN'T NWE CONSIDERABLY BIGGER THAN THE OTHERS HERE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A FSAIRLY BIG DIFFERENCE ENROLLMENT WISE. DON'T HARDLY SEEM FAIR SAY, GREEN VS. NORTHWEST.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mailman
All Conference

Post by Mailman »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND NORTHWEST IN THE LOWER TIER WITH THEIR SIZE DIFFERENTIAL.
I dont understand it either. I guess they felt sorry for them for getting their brains beaten in for so long, they let them go play teams with 20 kids on roster to make them feel better. I believe the real reason was that if they could win some games they could get more kids interested in playing and be able to have a better chance at competing with schools their size.

MyOpinion
Waterboy

Post by MyOpinion »

I think Burg will win the league the next couple years. Valley will be going through a rebuild year and the other schools are just not on the level of Wheelersburg.

With Hartley staying up a division, Burg will again have a chance to win the Region. As long as Hartley stays in Div-4, Burg will have a chance to win the Region as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:ISN'T NWE CONSIDERABLY BIGGER THAN THE OTHERS HERE. I THOUGHT IT WAS A FSAIRLY BIG DIFFERENCE ENROLLMENT WISE. DON'T HARDLY SEEM FAIR SAY, GREEN VS. NORTHWEST.
sorry gang, I told you I been hit in the head a lot.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Northwest has seem to have gotten things going in the right direction after moving down to the SOC1. They may lose some of that momentum now that they are looking for a new coach.

Blue33
Freshman Team

Post by Blue33 »

They are always looking for a coach seems like. In the last 20 years I wonder how many coaching changes there?

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

If Coach Brooks didn't make the decision to step away himself, that is not a good decision on Northwest's part.

Return to “Football”