SE-Ohio Teams who play against OCC Teams

Army
S

SE-Ohio Teams who play against OCC Teams

Post by Army »

For all SEOAL and SE-Ohio schools that play against the OCC in Football, such as Chillicothe D3, Logan D2, Marietta D2, Zanesville D2 and Waverly D4, changes are coming, starting with this up-coming season with an 8 team realignment configuration. Creating 4 OCC Divisions.

A. Olentangy Orange High School will join the OCC in 2008-09. They will be the Pioneers and their colors will be blue and orange.

B. Hilliard Bradley High School will join the OCC in 2009-10. They will be the Jaguars and their colors will be royal blue, black, and silver.

Realignment for 2008-09, as approved by the Ohio Capital Conference:

Division A
Gahanna-Lincoln D1
Grove City D1
Groveport-Madison D1
Lancaster D1
Newark D1
Pickerington Central D1
Pickerington North D1
Reynoldsburg D1

Divsion B
Dublin Jerome D2
Dublin Scioto D2
Marysville D1
Olentangy D1
Olentangy Liberty D2
Westerville Central D1
Westerville North D1
Westerville South D1

Division C
Grove City Central Crossing D1
Dublin Coffman D1
Hilliard Darby D1
Hilliard Davidson D1
Thomas Worthington D1
Upper Arlington D1
Galloway Westland D1
Worthington Kilbourne D1

Division D
Sunbury Big Walnut D3
Delaware Hayes D1
Columbus Franklin Heights D2
Hilliard Bradley D2 (Begins play in the 2009-2010 Season)*
Mount Vernon D1
New Albany D2
Olentangy Orange D2 (Begins play in the 2008-2009 Season)*
Pataskala Watkins Memorial D2
Last edited by Army on Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Re: SE-Ohio Teams who play against OCC Teams

Post by lhsfan97 »

You better hope no westland faithful ever get on here and see you calling them "Columbus Westland" or people from Franklin Heights (not Columbus Franklin Heights)

Its Westland High School and it is in Galloway Ohio. Its part of the south western local school district which inculdes Grove City, Central Crossing, and Franklin Heights.

With Chillicothe being part of the OCC for so many years I would think someone like yourself would know that.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Army does the same thing with locals schools like Albany Alexander, McArthur Vinton County, Circleville Logan Elm, etc. How about we just stick to proper school name?

Army
S

Post by Army »

Ihs97,

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

We are so scared of the OCC coming down here. Like your ruff and tuff Lancaster Golden Gales who continue to duck and cover when asked by our CAVS several times to start a series between our two schools in Football. :-D

I might add, our D3 CAVS are still waiting, BOC BOC's :!: :lol:

Bman618....do you even have a true team you support? :roll:

You are a Circleville Logan Elm Alum but you denied them a post earlier this season. :lol:

You pretend to support the CAVS, especially now that they won a State Title in B-Ball, but bash them most of the season. Something like Mhs82 does. :roll:

He is a Greenfield McClain alum, but trashes Chillicothe all season. Now he says he is a Hillsboro fan. :roll:

Heck bman, does your Braves even compete in MSL-Buckeye Division :?:

In Football that is? :-D

Or for that matter, does your beloved Braves even play against any OCC teams in Football :?: :-D :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO CAVS :!:

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Army, I call them as I see them, regardless of which school it is. Chillicothe had an excellent basketball team last year and I gave them the proper credit they deserve. Logan Elm had a very, very good basketball team last year and I gave them the proper credit they deserve. Greenfield has an outstanding basketball program and I give them the proper credit they deserve, even though it does hurt a little.

I am an alum of Logan Elm and quite proud of my alma mater. But I'm not going to be a homer for anyone. Just not my nature. I have friends that have went to a variety of schools and I do like when our area of the state has success.

This basketball season, if everything comes together right for Logan Elm, I see no reason why they can't go to the Final Four.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Logan Elm plays two Division II teams this season. How many does Chillicothe play?

Logan Elm has played teams from the OCC and the CCL - Central Catholic League in basketball before. More games, more opportunities.

This season LE is playing Harvest Prep, a state contender over the past several years, at ZT, and Fairland, a SE District champ last year, at the Convo.

Army
S

Post by Army »

bman618 wrote:Logan Elm plays two Division II teams this season. How many does Chillicothe play?

Logan Elm has played teams from the OCC and the CCL - Central Catholic League in basketball before. More games, more opportunities.

This season LE is playing Harvest Prep, a state contender over the past several years, at ZT, and Fairland, a SE District champ last year, at the Convo.

Bman618,

This is a Football Forum. :-D

I am talking about Football Teams from the OCC :?: :-D

When did Circleville Logan Elm last play an OCC team in Football :?:

How many D2 teams is Chillicothe playing in Football this year, you ask :?: :-D

Chillicothe-SEOAL South D3

Columbus Brookhaven-CCL D1

Zanesville-SEOAL North D2
Jackson-SEOAL South D2
Logan-SEOAL North D2

Sunbury Big Walnut-OCC Capital D3
Sheridan-MVL D3
Vincent Warren Local-SEOAL North D3

Gallipolis (Gallia Academy)-SEOAL South D4
Ironton-SEOAL South D4
Portsmouth-SEOAL South D4

Circleville Logan Elm-MSL Buckeye D3

Columbus Hamilton TWP-MSL Buckeye D2
Ashville Teays Valley-MSL Buckeye D2

Washington C.H.-SCOL D3
Lancaster Fairfield Union-MSL Buckeye D3
Canal Winchester-MSL Buckeye D3
Circleville-MSL Buckeye D3

Williamsport Westfall-SVC D4
Chillicothe Zane Trace-SVC D4
Amanda-Clearcreek-MSL Buckeye D4
Carroll Bloom Carroll-MSL Buckeye D4

You were saying :?:

As for your Basketball non-league schedule arguement? You all are playing one D2 school that I know of. The Chillicothe Cavailers :!: :-D

Besides your MSL-Buckeye Division Teams that are D2 :?: :-D

Then you mentioned Procterville Fairland, a D3 school from the OVC, Canal Winchester (Harvest Prep) Rod Parsleys D4 school from the MSL-Cardinal Division and Chillicothe Zane Trace a D3 school from our beloved SVC next door.

Now lets see. Our Chillicothe Cavailers D2 in B-Ball are playing,

Pickerington Central OCC-Cardinal Division D1
Reynoldsburg OCC-Buckeye Division D1
Zanesville SEOAL-North D1
Logan SEOAL-North D1

Columbus East Columbus City League D2
Circleville Logan Elm D2 MSL-Buckeye Division D2
Jackson SEOAL-South D2
Marietta SEOAL-North D2
Vincent Warren Local SEOAL-North D2

Cincinnati North College Hill Miami Valley Conference D2
Waverly SOC II D3
Ironton SEOAL-South D3
Portsmouth SEOAL-South D3
Gallipolis (Gallia Academy) D3

Durham, N.C. (Mt. Zion Christian) Carolina Central League Class A

You were saying again :?: :-D

I do agree that LE does have a great chance concerning your out-look for them. We will have to wait and see.

Anyway, Good Luck to your BRAVES this season. :-D

GO CAVS :!:

GO SEOAL :!:

Refuse to Lose :!:

Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!:

Army
S

Post by Army »

lhsfan97 wrote:You better hope no westland faithful ever get on here and see you calling them "Columbus Westland" or people from Franklin Heights (not Columbus Franklin Heights)

Its Westland High School and it is in Galloway Ohio. Its part of the south western local school district which inculdes Grove City, Central Crossing, and Franklin Heights.

With Chillicothe being part of the OCC for so many years I would think someone like yourself would know that.

Established: 1954
Type: Public school
Principal: Brian Lidle
Faculty: 76
Staff: 34
Students: 1,108
Campus: Urban
Colors: Black and Gold
Mascot: Golden Falcon

Franklin Heights High School is a high school in Columbus, Ohio. :-D

It is 1 of 4 high schools in the South-Western City Schools district. The mascot is the Golden Falcon. Franklin Heights derives many students from the neighborhood Riverbend, Columbus, Ohio. It has many boys and girls athletic teams, a marching band, and an NJROTC unit.

You were saying lhsfan97, all knowledge one from the OCC :?: :-D

lhsfan97
Freshman Team

Post by lhsfan97 »

Army, your stupid and don't get the point,

Columbus is not part of the name of the school regardless of its location
Why do you insist on using it?

You do the same thing for many other schools in different areas. You are basically using the wrong name for all of these schools when you do that.

If you were to call my high school by the wrong name I would be very offended.

I think I will start reffering to Chillicothe as:
Chillicothe Chillicothe Cavaliers

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Actually Army, you were the one to bring up basketball and I'm just answering your post.

In football, DIII Logan Elm is playing two Division II schools this year, DIV regional champion Westfall, and DIV regional contender Amanda-Clearcreek.

LHS fan, I agree, from now on it's the Chillicothe Chillicothe Cavaliers.
Last edited by bman618 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

It has been obvious for a very long time that Army is the biggest freaking tool on this site! I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that Army would win in a land slide if we put a poll on here asking who the most disliked person on this site is.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

BTW...Army, you are kind of hard to figure out too. You are an alum of Wellston but root for Chillicothe Chillicothe?

Let's examine some of these basketball schools a little more closely since you posted it all.

Chillicothe Chillicothe Cavaliers

North College Hill is a fantastic game.
Logan Elm is an outstanding game.
The Carolina school should be pretty good.

Columbus East looks like a scheduled win as they went 3-16 last year.
This is not girls basketball and we're talking about Pickerington Central. Central went 11-10 last season, playing a 'soft' schedule and is a decent game.
Reynoldsburg went 13-8 and is a decent game.
Waverly struggled badly last season.

Now let's look at Logan Elm

Harvest Prep @ ZT - private school, pretty good recent track record - 2007 D4 state runner-up, 2008 Central District runner-up, MSL Cardinal Champions, 19-1 record in regular season.
Fairland @ Convo - Southeast District Div. 3 champion.
Chillicothe Chillicothe Away - D2 state champs, we know about them.

Just to be fair throw in the other three games - Miami Trace, SCOL, D2 - LE's Waverly. Zane Trace and Westfall, both D3, SVC. ZT should be pretty good this season. Westfall is typically around .500 - both are rivalries and decent games.

Also a note, Chilli plays seven non-league games and Logan Elm six due to Athens departure from the SEOAL.

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

bman618 wrote:BTW...Army, you are kind of hard to figure out too. You are an alum of Wellston but root for Chillicothe Chillicothe?

bman,

Don't you mean Chillicothe Chillicothe Ross County Cavaliers SEOAL D3 Enrollment 335 Boys? Gotta get that division and enrollment in there since they mean so much to Army. I wouldn't expect any less from a Wellston alum like Army though.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Army is a clown. Always listing Schol size, town, league ect. Who cares? Just post, have a conversation dude. He talks about the stadium as if it was some big nice stadium. It is on the level of a decent d5 stadium. Has this man crush on the OCC. Man Army, by a blanket with OCC printed on it man, sleep with it. Always talking about size. Again the top d3 and d4 programs would beat the h----l out of almost all your dream schools in the OCC. Little stadium, NO football, great basketball program, move on.

Return to “Football”