2008 Trimble Tomcats

Logangrad
All State

2008 Trimble Tomcats

Post by Logangrad »

I was wondering how the Cats will be this year? Who should I keep an eye on? I saw where the did very well in the NY 7 on 7 Passing tournament and I was curious as to what type of team they will have and who's on the schedule? Thanks.

Warpig
Freshman Team

Re: 2008 Trimble Tomcats

Post by Warpig »

Trimble schedule:
@ Nelsonville-York
Alexander
Belpre
@ Crooksville
Fort Loramie
@ Eastern
Waterford
Federal Hocking
@ Southern
@ Miller

Belpre is back on the schedule for the first time since 1995
Crooksville appears for the first time since 1990
and this will be the first meeting with DVI R 24 Fort Loramie (8-2 in 2007).

'Cats graduated five seniors last year including Scott Bycofski, Isaac Standley, and All-Stater Charles Faires. Should have a strong base back.

Keep and eye on the Eing's, Brandon Keith, Keifer Standley, Casey Kruse, Adam Mulford, Chris Runyon and a sophomore named Kish. (sorry can't remember his first name)

blue_balls
Waterboy

Post by blue_balls »

In my opinion the tomcats should be a running team. They have Joe Eing at tailback and Brandon Keith at fullback. Nick Eing should be back up to both positions. I think trimble should pound the run and mix in some playaction passes to adam mulford and chris runyon. Only losing five to graduation should leave the cats with a strong defense too. Breaking in a new quarterback is always scary but this kid should do just fine. I look for an 8-2 or 9-1 season. The cats should reclaim the TVC Hocking with a possible playoff berth. Things can also go the other way for the cats. I look for the cats to win their last five games just hope they don't lose four of their first five games.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Hello does anyone know when and with who trimble will be scrimage against.

bulldog75
Waterboy

Post by bulldog75 »

Athens and Trimble will scrimage eachother again this year. I'm pretty sure its set for August 8th at Athens.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Thanks

dish it
Riding the Bench

Post by dish it »

the tomcats should run over everyone in the hocking this year! i think the quaterback posistion will be taken care of and they will do just fine

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Did any of the seniors from last year move on to play college football?

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Trimble will also scrimmage Meigs on the 15th at Glouster Memorial Stadium. The cats can and should improve off of their 6-4 record last year with hard work and discipline throughout the year. Right now the cats should focus on 1 step out of 10 and that is NY. 23 Days until Kickoff for week 1.
GO CATS!!!!

Return to “Football”