If I-town misses playoffs....

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Re: If I-town misses playoffs....

Post by biggdowgg »

sure, I am just as sure this year as last...maybe even more......we have the snake man back this year,and he hates Orange and Black :lol: :lol:

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

biggdowgg wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:The Tigers will make the playoffs and have a deep run....

aww...YOU have to say that :mrgreen:

You knew I would.... :lol:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i look for 6 consecutive playoff berths starting this year. copy this somebody. i've ate crow before. but you'll see. as hammerdown says, it ain't bad , once you get past the feathers. :122245

gotigers
Freshman Team

Post by gotigers »

hammerdown wrote:yes you fine people have better fball overall except for Russell but at least we have baseball and basketball that we dominate.

Funny you should mention basketball since you haven't beat us in the last 10 years in that either!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I-Town will not miss the playoffs this season. :!: :!:

gotigers
Freshman Team

Post by gotigers »

hammerdown wrote:i was talking the about state of ky basketball,(my mistake should have made that clearer)yeah we had a rough season last year for sure.and the games with itown have been very close and the referees decided more than one of them. it even led to a coaching change, but since they are close i'll mention Ashland i believe they handed it to you guys last year and they finished 8th in the 16th region. so don't embarrass yourself trying to argue that point.

You keep talking and you keep digging yourself deeper. Much like Russell vs. Ironton, you are out of your league arguing facts with me! So I guess I'll "embarrass myself" by giving you the facts....

Since 2000: Ironton is 4-3 vs. Ashland in basketball & 6-0 in football. Ironton is 7-0 vs. Russell in basketball & while they are too chicken to play in football, they did manage to be 4-3 vs. Ashland in football during that time.

Oh, by the way, the last time Russell beat Ironton in basketball was 1998 and our seniors this year were starting 3rd grade!

Need any more comparisons or facts?

GO TIGERS!!!

Return to “Football”