What are the chesapeake panthers looking like this year

ovcfan22
Waterboy

What are the chesapeake panthers looking like this year

Post by ovcfan22 »

How are the panthers doing with there new coaching staff and who are the runningbacks and quarterback for the Peake

OVCfan32
Freshman Team

Re: What are the chesapeake panthers looking like this year

Post by OVCfan32 »

ohh ur name is just tooo dang close
donny back at qb. .
what are all the coaching changes

ovcfan22
Waterboy

Post by ovcfan22 »

I heard that they got a new assistant and some extra coaches..but davis still being the head coach..who is all in there backfeild...I thought donahoe graduated

robycop3
All State

Post by robycop3 »

Cannonball Wells is Asst. Coach, replacing Morgan, who becomes new AD. Andy Clark is also an Asst. Coach. Dunno if Josh Waugh will assist or not, nor do I know who the trainer will be.(It's usually an intern from MU Med School)

No sure word on players yet, but I do hear rumors there'll be a coupla transfers from outta the area. (Don't we hear this every year from every school?)

If games were won/lost based on the quality of the coaching staffs, Peake would already be a shoo-in for Playoffville. I believe the laid-back manner of Coach Davis & the fiery leadership of C-Ball are a perfect fit, as well as the knowledge & teaching ability of Coach Clark. 'Ball is very popular among the CHS athletes, and Davis & Clark aren't exactly unpopular. There may be some kids out for football this year who weren't last year although eligible.

Though my sons & their friends are long-graduated, I still say...GO, PEAKE!

itownpaw
All Conference

Post by itownpaw »

Good luck Peake..... I heard things are looking up and going great.

Return to “Football”