WK 1 Chillicothe @ Brookheaven

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

WK 1 Chillicothe @ Brookheaven

Post by cavalierfan95 »

its good to be back for somemore football action. its time to hear from the cavalier fans.do we have what it takes to beat brookheaven this year?

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Re: week one:chillicothe @brookheaven

Post by Hopsing »

look Laddie B R O O K H A V E N I know you are not in school now but spelling an opponents name incorrectly tsk tsk And does Chillicothe have what it takes watch the next 2 scrimmages and find out.... :12222 :12224 :122245

Army
S

Post by Army »

Does anyone know what Brookhaven has this season? I am getting ready to walk out the door to watch the CAVS first scrimmage with Greenfield McClain.

Good Luck CAVS :!: :-D
Last edited by Army on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Columbus Brookhaven--players to watch

FL--Dominique Johnson
FB--Demetrius Johnson
SE--DeShawn Alston
RB--Andrew Harrell
DE--Derek Bryant
----Cameron Brown
QB--Philip Johnson

They have a new head coach.

Brookhaven has three starters back on O & D --Bryant is a transfer from Gahanna Lincoln

Brookhaven is one of the top six schools to watch in Region 3--Div 1

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

yes i know i spelled it wrong thank you

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

GO CAVS !!
GO SEOAL!!

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Post by Hopsing »

:122246 :122249 :122245 Chillicothe beat Greenfield 35-0 tonite IF you include the JVs who won 12-0. Chillicothe ran the ball at will against Greenfield. # 31 and # 1 , as well as Caleb, all had to have 70 plus rushing yards. Defense hit the QBs often and hard creating several turnovers and a safety. Basil was perfect on PATs. Scrimmage was cut short for some reason ??????? Good luck Cavs ....KEEP BELEIVING AND IMPROVING

Army
S

Post by Army »

Hopefully, they will take care of busniess this year at Brookhaven.

Good Luck CAVS :!: :-D

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Greenfield called the scrimmage early.The greenfield coaches stated that their kids was too beat to continue.Chillicothe Defensive was out there for only 6 defensive plays before the scrimmage was called.2 safeties 1 quarterback sack 3 runs for no gain.And that was doing the down and distance when it was called.Saint Charles should help out friday night,when we scrimmage them in columbus.

Navy.66
Waterboy

Post by Navy.66 »

I've been at the practice field every day and notice that the kid that is constantly sitting out of drills for one reason or another, starts at the scimmage, and again is sitting out of practice the next day?
I say reward players for the effort they give in practice, letting kids play that don't practice is sending the wrong message to those who have been busting there tail every day!
The kid that impressed me was #1 for the Cav's!
Good luck vs Beechcroft !

ravens
Waterboy

Post by ravens »

pickedoff,
I agree 100% with you.I have been watching two a days since the beginning,I myself have seen the same thing.I wonder how these kid's on the field feel giving it 100% practicing through pain and suffering and you have certain individual ,who can claim that they are hurt and can't practice.But yet come to yesterdays scrimmage,here this kid comes out starting on defense and offense.It makes me wonder what in the world the coaches could be thinking about.Me and the other bystanders talk about this constantly on the sidewalk,you know the kid's on the field have to hold some type of resentment towards that player and coaches.This looks to be a great season,I hate to see one bad apple spoil the whole bunch and it could happen.Why doesn't the head coach call his bluff????? not only that there's other kid's that I see that can play and deserve to play.

ChiefCruiser95
Freshman Team

Post by ChiefCruiser95 »

I truly believe the Cavs will escape The Haven with a win this year. You guys seem to have the skill players and the first scrimmage looked good, so I have confidence in the Cavs. Hopefully, the coaching staff has a tape of the Groveport/Brookhaven playoff game from last year to study on how to shut those guys down. If not they should get it cause the Haven got blown out of the water. Good luck Cavs and don't forget to dodge the bullets on the way out. :-D

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cavalierfan95 wrote:its good to be back for somemore football action. its time to hear from the cavalier fans.do we have what it takes to beat brookheaven this year?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YOU FORGOT WHAT SAY YOU.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

pickedoff wrote:I've been at the practice field every day and notice that the kid that is constantly sitting out of drills for one reason or another, starts at the scimmage, and again is sitting out of practice the next day?
I say reward players for the effort they give in practice, letting kids play that don't practice is sending the wrong message to those who have been busting there tail every day!
The kid that impressed me was #1 for the Cav's!
Good luck vs Beechcroft !
------------ AMEN BROTHER.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THANKS FOR THE SCOUTING INFO, AS WELL. GO CAVS. AND THE SEOAL.

Army
S

Post by Army »

ChiefCruiser95 wrote:I truly believe the Cavs will escape The Haven with a win this year. You guys seem to have the skill players and the first scrimmage looked good, so I have confidence in the Cavs. Hopefully, the coaching staff has a tape of the Groveport/Brookhaven playoff game from last year to study on how to shut those guys down. If not they should get it cause the Haven got blown out of the water. Good luck Cavs and don't forget to dodge the bullets on the way out. :-D

ChiefCruiser95,

I hope they do too :!: :-D

Last year we went up on Brookhaven first. We made some mistakes that hurt us and let them take over the tempo of the game in the second half. I hope our defense plays like they did in the Greenfield McClain scrimmage this season. If they do, this could be a really good season for our CAVALIERS. We are loaded on offense. Hopefully the O will pull some big numbers on the scoreboard this year. So it will depend how our D plays. I personally am glad this is our last season playing Brookhaven. We replace them next year with Hamilton TWP from the MSL-Buckeye.:-D

Good luck on your home opener against Lancaster this season on your new field. I hope this is Logans year to finally defeat the Golden Gales from the OCC.

Good Luck Chieftians :!: :-D

You're Tiger Bait,

Good luck on your opener with the Burg. I think Lutz and the Fighting Tigers will be ready for the Pirates from the SOC II this year. You all are loaded and should give them something to remember this season.

Good Luck Fighting Tigers :!: :-D

GO CAVS :!:

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

#1 is Alex Grow and I was VERY IMPRESSED with his running skills. Much better RB than receiver (not knocking his Receiving skills). Who is the player you guys are refferring to that doesn't practice? Also how can someone state that the score was 35-0 when they only moved the ball down and distance at the end of the scrimmage and they didn't run the clock and they didn't even mark off penalty yards for off-sides? It was a live scrimmage but to put a score on a "scoreless" scrimmage is a bit foolish. I was there though and I do agree that Chilli would have prevailed IF they would have kept score. They were very raw on some things and have a lot of kinks to work out but for the first scrimmage they looked pretty good.

Keep working hard Cavs. You have a long way to go before you can beat the Haven but you all are certainly capable if you play to your potential. Take things one day at a time and don't overlook a single moment of practice in preparation for week 1.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

I would like to update my Chillicothe scouting report for SEOPS, but could use some help now that 2-a-days and scrimmages have started.

If anyone is willing to help me update line-ups, etc. please PM me. Thanks.

Army
S

Post by Army »

Loganlocos,

They are updating the team roster. It's no-longer underlined. Should be any day now.

The new photos of the team are not posted yet. But the slot for them are on the site now.

Keep watching this site:

http://www.chillicothecavaliers.com/football.htm

Return to “Football”