MVL Football 2008

mvlnewlex
All Conference

MVL Football 2008

Post by mvlnewlex »

I think it will come down to New Lex and Sheridan. Tri Valley and John Glenn will be in the mix. Philo is my dark horse.

boilermaker
SE

Re: MVL Football 2008

Post by boilermaker »

Very tough league.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

newlex, are you lost buddy? This is the SEOAL FORUM. I do wish you the best seeing how I am not too far down the road from you. Good luck, but we want to talk about our league on here. By the way, I do see Sheridan and New Lex the top two, but this year Sheridan beats New Lex by 21. Great league, top 3-4 teams awesome. Now go find that MVL site. Just funnin you buddy, except for Sheridan beating you. This is their best team in along time.

Army
S

Post by Army »

DRIFTER wrote:newlex, are you lost buddy? This is the SEOAL FORUM. I do wish you the best seeing how I am not too far down the road from you. Good luck, but we want to talk about our league on here. By the way, I do see Sheridan and New Lex the top two, but this year Sheridan beats New Lex by 21. Great league, top 3-4 teams awesome. Now go find that MVL site. Just funnin you buddy, except for Sheridan beating you. This is their best team in along time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wrong again, as usual. :roll:

Newlex,

Disregard his hot air. He's full of it as always. :roll:

This is not only an SEOAL Forum. This forum is a Southeastern Ohio Preps Forum. I guess, Drifter thinks that only SEOAL Teams can post on here. :roll:

If that was the case, I guess the MVL, MSL, SCOL, SOC, OVC, OCC, TVC, SHL, PVC, Independents, WVA and KY Posters are not aloud to voice their opinions on here and support their teams. What a crock. Newlex, Drifter is also a Sheridan Fan, I mean a Logan Fan, I mean, heck I really don't know who he supports. Keep posting on here Newlex. This is not only a SEOAL Forum. :-D

Good luck to New Lexington this season :!: :-D

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

I say Sheridan vs Tri-Valley decides the Champ with New Lex & Tri-Valley fighting for the 3rd spot.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

who is in line to take cam west place at the signal callers spot?

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Clay Cameron, he will be a junior is everybit capable if filling that gap.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Army, in case you can not figure it out, as I said to New Lex " JUST FUNNIN" I like the way you jump on there and try to find a friend though, it cracks me up. Notice you never get any support back? You are the forum clown Army, everyone takes you for what it is worth. Now my New Lex neighbors are just a few miles up the 93 from me and we are all respectful of each other. On the other hand you could not find New Lex or Sheridan if you had a tour guide. You know of only two programs Army, your old school and your newly found Chillicothe. Neither that have any kind of a football program. Now I am sure New Lex knew I was funnin, and you are still looking for a friend or someone to agree with something you have to say. All the respect in the world for New Lex. I have seen many games of New Lex over the years and always support them in the playoffs. You know the event good high school programs get to go to after the season is over? Oh that's right, you would not know about that! As far as who do I pull for. Logan Purple untill I die. BUT I am a fan of good high school football and programs. New Lex and Sheridan are two of the best in the state year in and year out. You are a want to be, a pretender. Any way glad to see you out there Newlex, and I wish I could see that Sheridan game , it should be another good one. But I have to stay par and watch us beat on Chillicothe and win the SEOAL again. Good luck to you guys, and I will see most of you at the moonshine fest soon. Army keep searching guy. The magic bottle that may conceal a friend for you, just might find you a winning football program to pull for. RUB HARD!

Army
S

Post by Army »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did I hear someone babbling something from hickville :?: :roll:

Put your dentures back in Drifter and maybe someone could understand what you are saying :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Luck to all the MVL Teams. Especially New Lexington :!: :-D

I think New Lexington can defeat Sheridan.

nl79
Waterboy

Post by nl79 »

Hi
Riverteams I'm also from the MVL and I check this forum alot.
It's help to know how we will stack up at at playoff time. I am
from New Lex so we will more in likley play you all in week 11.
This year the MVL plays 2 teams Matins Ferry 2 times and Belliare 1 time.
Good luck this year to all the river teams. maybe we will play you this year. :-D :-D

GO PANTHERS

Runner
SEO

Post by Runner »

NewLex....Come on now...Philo as a dark horse? It would be nice to see them back toward the top of the league again, but I don't feel it will ever happen with the coaching staff they have. I have watched Philo's coaches put the right players in the wrong positions way too often in the past. This year will be no different. If they are lucky, they may get 3 wins this year.

Return to “Football”