OVC Previews

OVCfan32
Freshman Team

Re: OVC Previews

Post by OVCfan32 »

I was afraid peake would look down. . .
but it is just the previews. . . . just haven't had the kids we used to work with

for fairland. . .i can see a power game being a huge asset to the passing. . . and if that big kid can block like he runs they might actually have something there. . . . they needed better blocking from their backs

river valley had some athletes as freshman two years ago. . and i suspect its those same 2 kids now juniors that are putting some athleticism out there for them

I want to see rock hills quarterback in action. . .a qb can really improve in a season

gotta see how coal groves line pans out. . . . I think that minford game will decide if they are truly good or not

thesmokinglens
Freshman Team

Post by thesmokinglens »

Just posted some photos. There are over 100 now. Will add more by Sunday. Should be a total of 177 when it's all said and done. Click HERE to view them.

Enjoy!

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Post by highlightreel25 »

Dragons have in my opinion one of the most talented backfields in the OVC.From what I saw last night at previews with bloomfield's agility and quickness and cornwell's power,it is gonna be hard for defenses to keep up..........Good luck to all teams but all in all,

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

It looked as though Coal Grove's will be pretty hard to stop as well. :-D

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

offence looked really good for cg but they need to make some ajustments on defence

Return to “Football”