Athens Bulldog Football ... Still living the dream of 2003

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Re: Athens Bulldog Football ... Still living the dream of 2003

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

93Bulldog wrote
Ozzie, biggdowgg - Although I have been invisible at the convo the past few winters; I plan on making up for it this coming basketball season by not missing a single game after the tourney starts!

I suppose that means you wont be taking a ride with the I Town Mafia then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

93Bulldog wrote
It wil be very tough to top those few years, when we sat and watched that certain group of players from Ironton, Chesapeake, Lucasville, Portsmouth Clay, and so on ... and so on ... Those were awesome games, some of the best ive ever seen in when it comes to the hardwood

Better get a good seat this year, THE TROJANS ARE GOING TO MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... welcome back to Southeastern Ohio sports 93dog and 4thekids !!! ... was doing a brief read of the SEOPs threads when I thought I had gone back in time 3 of 4 years - 93dog, 4thekids ... again glad you were let off the pysch ward for FB season ... heck with good behavior you might get leave for hoops season as well LOL ... good to see a couple of huddle "names" back on the net ...

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

"RE-UNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOOD! RE-UNITED AND IT'S UNDERSTOOD!!''

:mrgreen:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

My old adversary - Pfloyd! Still sportin the Purple & White I see ... I thought you would have wisened up by now and moved your family SOUTH ... TO THE GOOD OLE TOWN OF ATHENS!

It's o.k. buddy, I won't hold it against ya ... Im sure you will come to your senses someday. Just put on 'Another-brick-in-the-wall' ...or maybe some 'Hey You' and dream of the day that you might become a bulldog and everything will be alright; or I should I say 'comfortably numb?'

4theKids
Freshman Team

Post by 4theKids »

:122249 Oh Yea Baby. :lol:
Yes this old momma just couldn't live without the green dog- any longer.

I told you guys I have been banned from the site from within..............but Coach Greg said he missed reading my amazing insight to the gridiron........so he gave me the ok to start rambling again.... lol

Hi Pink,
How did you know I was on leave? That was supposed to be hush!
Seriously, You are not far off on the crazy thing........maybe I should petition for disability........Could I get it?

Oh well, We are very excited here in the land of the Oaks. The coaches and players are working hard and in the past 2 years - I have noticed many positives being formed for these young men.
This sophomore class in Oak Hill is close to the athletic/competitive group of young men that played in the Jared/ Wayland/Huff/Fisher/Miller/Jenkins era- 4 years ago. Wow am I that old?

Look for the Oaks to make a big turn this year. All are healthy- except for the loss of the Sophomore lineman---THE MAN- Drew Cannon. They will miss him on the line this year. A freshman has been moved up and is trying very hard to learn the system.....
I will miss Drew on the field, but he will be on the sideline creating havok for all of us!

I will try to get online more often, but I make no promises.

I did look at the other league schedules..... but the only team I really know much about is Jackson.
And they will play Logan and the other new league teams this year.......might be a very disruptive SEOAL this year.

Oh well, Good luck to all and lets pray for a healthy happy season.

If there are typos or misssssspelled words, just laugh at me-- cuz I am too lazy to get my specs on!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I knew it 4tK, You probably jumped outta your seat when you seen 93 posting again ... Too bad I won't have the 4tK & Hubby reception party at the famous Jackson lounge next to ponderosa this year ... Im gonna have to find new Jackson people to hang with, when Athens makes the trip up Rt 32 to play the Ironmen. :mrgreen:

4theKids
Freshman Team

Post by 4theKids »

Hey bulldog,
Don't be so sure. Now that Dave knows where you all will be--- I will bet that he will want to make a late night trip to the Lounge! :122246

Good luck to your green kids!

Return to “Football”