Gallia Academy @ Ironton

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

zebra77
Varsity

Re: Gallia Academy @ Ironton

Post by zebra77 »

The big guys up front need to set the tempo of this one, I believe it will come down to who has the ball last.

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

We wish the Blue the best !

GAHS is , and will get better each game .

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

ironton for sure!

devilfan08
Freshman Team

Post by devilfan08 »

its a shame he quit if he would have been used right he would have helped thats a shame. i'd say ironton in this one i hate to say that..

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

I really like watching this Blue Devil team, sure there have been more talented teams in the past but has there been any deeper teams.? I think Forever posted 8 or 9 guys have carried the ball and the same # have caught passes and 6 or 7 have scored a TD. It is great to see all of these guys getting a chance and it seems like every week another sophomore steps up and plays well and guys are making the best of there chances. I think this is a TEAM and they know they need each other to succeed. I dont know how Gallipolis can match up with some of these good upcoming teams but I think they will play up to there potential. I will take Gallipolis in an upset 24-22. GO BLUE

Fun in the Sun
Freshman Team

Post by Fun in the Sun »

I agree with oldschool .... good post .

This "TEAM" ( GAHS )is getting better each week !

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I look for a good game between two great schools but I think Ironton comes out on top in this one.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I didn't notice one negative comment about the player.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I dont think Galliapolis has the line or speed to keep up with the Tigers. That being said Irontons line needs to set the tone early and be very very physical with the Blue Devils. If they do this it will be a long night for the Blue Devils.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

GalliaGrad78 wrote:I didn't notice one negative comment about the player.

then gahs4ever, done his job ;-)

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

ok 4-ever your up to your old tricks again its gone!!! :roll: :!:

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

devilfan08 wrote:its a shame he quit if he would have been used right he would have helped thats a shame. i'd say ironton in this one i hate to say that..

Who quit???

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

IRONTON 27-20

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Just need to respond to a couple of posts last week… I did talk to Jack at the game….. He and the school board are aware of my concerns…. LUNCH…..I think Not……. Enough said……… Back to the game. GAHS is 2-0….. Could have been worse if things didn’t go our way….. Players quit and come and go every year... The coaches & Team deal with it... Players need to step up, show some leadership….. GAHS has not beaten a Lutz coached team in quite a while. We are the underdog and it will take quite the effort to leave I-town with a victory……. Wonder who 2old is picking in this one???? Two of his favorite teams in the SEOAL……...

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Post by galliagrad89 »

Unfortunately Ironton big in this one. Last week we just got lucky and point just didn't want to win. In order for us to compete the line on both sides of the ball has to step up. Grimm played tough last week and I hope to see more carries. Gravely better and must step up this week on both sides of the ball. I think we are in for a long streak.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Superblue,

I want to take some anxiety out of your life. The good posters at Ironton have convinced me the "Tigers are back" therefore of course I have no choice but to pick Ironton.

But of course Blue you show such wisdom. Rare in your parts, but players always come and go due to either quiting or injuries. Personally i have never had much time for transfers or quitters.

I just read the account of the game. Sounds like Pt. was quite generous.

GAHSfan06
Waterboy

Post by GAHSfan06 »

point was quite generous bc they "didnt want to win the game"

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

2old....... Point was Quite Generous & we took advantage of it.... Like I said, If the Blue can play the best game possible & I-town is a little off.... Who knows what can happen.. Been reading some of the Logan threads.. Sounds like Logan is pretty confident going into week 3 &4.... LOL What's on the menu for week 4?????

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Blue,

If some of the posters don't get a grip Logan will almost sound like ironton. Now as far as week 4. Well i hope the food is good. The game won't be. I can hardly wait to read all the "Oh the Blue can do it" stuff. In the case of Logan they can't. And although Ironton likes to put the ball on the ground. i still do not see Gallia in this game. Actually if ironton is even partially b ack Gallia is in BIG trouble.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

WOW!!!!!!!!
2old giving ironton a compliment :aaaaa54 :aaaaa54 :aaaaa54 :aaaaa54 :aaaaa58

Return to “Football”