Round 2 Wheelersburg vs. Liberty Union at Jackson

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Round 2 Wheelersburg vs. Liberty Union at Jackson

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

The Riepo Man wrote:
volsfan wrote:It is gonna take a long time to get over never seeing him in a football uni again!

So I take it Bryan decided to play baseball up at Akron...catcher right?

Bryan as a catcher. I don't recall ever seeing him play that posistion and isn't Brandon already there as the catcher. I have always seen Bryan play 1st base as far back as I can recall.

volsfan
Freshman Team

Post by volsfan »

Nobody,

I guess you are correct, and I hope that does happen. I often heard my father-in-law and mother-in-law say that they seen their son in Brandon, and himself in Bryan. It was really harder on the papaw on Sat night, so atleast he knows what you are talking about, and I hopefully someday will get to experience it. thanks for the advice, I am surely taking it!

The Riepo Man wrote:
volsfan wrote:It is gonna take a long time to get over never seeing him in a football uni again!

So I take it Bryan decided to play baseball up at Akron...catcher right?

Bryan is left handed so he plays first and OF. He was offered from Akron on July 1st, but held off committing due to football interests, he signs his letter of intent on Wed morning with Akron baseball and will be a great fit for them as they were looking for a 1st baseman and always looking for power behind the stick. Brandon catches and plays OF for the ZIPS, he also had a summer job catching bullpen for the Akron Aeros. Both just living their dreams!

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

volsfan wrote:Bryan is left handed so he plays first and OF. He was offered from Akron on July 1st, but held off committing due to football interests, he signs his letter of intent on Wed morning with Akron baseball and will be a great fit for them as they were looking for a 1st baseman and always looking for power behind the stick. Brandon catches and plays OF for the ZIPS, he also had a summer job catching bullpen for the Akron Aeros. Both just living their dreams!

Shoot! My bad...I never made it to many baseball games. Track & Field was going on and of course I always had stuff for school.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I thought the fans for Liberty Union, were great .Even with their team down 7-0 and they looked as if they couldnt move the ball their fans were really into it. :idea:

bigdaddyblitz
Riding the Bench

Post by bigdaddyblitz »

boilermaker wrote:I thought the fans for Liberty Union, were great .Even with their team down 7-0 and they looked as if they couldnt move the ball their fans were really into it. :idea:

I will thank you for myself and the rest of my fellow Baltimorians. It's been few and far between for Lu ging to the playoffs. Although the three times they did, they lost only to the State Champ. So, te town really gets excited when the team does good. We've always had apretty good fan base for all of our teams, especially when the girls b-ball team won the State in the early 90's.
We will be there pulling for them at HT vs Ready, but you never know when it all comes down to 48 minutes. They've been the underdog quite a few times and they've responded so far. Gonna be a snot-bubbler.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

bigdaddyblitz....we've got some very talented athletes at Liberty Union right now and they are seeing what TEAM work can do. I really hope this carries over through basketball/wrestling, and baseball/track seasons.

GO LIONS!!!!

Return to “Football”