TVC still alive: Wahama (12-0) vs Williamstown (12-0)

Who wins the game?

Total votes: 0

oneoak
Varsity

Re: TVC still alive: Wahama (12-0) vs Williamstown (12-0)

Post by oneoak »

Aren't Ohio's enrollment figures just for grades 9,10, and 11? The enrollment count is made in October for use the following school year.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

9/2 A Wahama (WV) (10-0) [5:0] L 22-47

That is from joe eitel.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

But agreed, not sure why they d5 in Ohio.

schenk11
All Conference

Post by schenk11 »

oneoak wrote:Aren't Ohio's enrollment figures just for grades 9,10, and 11? The enrollment count is made in October for use the following school year.
Yes.

BLUE84n82
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUE84n82 »

Good luck to both Mason County teams from GAHS land!

Phoenix
JV Team

Post by Phoenix »

where is this game?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I'm very surprised to see 17 votes for Wahama and only 3 for Williamstown ... This is a state semi-final between two 12-0 teams right?

THE GAME IS AT WILLIAMSTOWN vigrill.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Gotta go with the Flock friday night. If Wahama's offense shows up this week it's all over by the end of the 3rd qtr. In the other semi it's Wheeling Central Catholic against East Hardy saturday afternoon (1:30) at guess where, Wheeling Island Stadium. The QB for East Hardy was a bit banged up last year when Wahama beat them pretty handily in the playoff's at Point Pleasant but he's a tremendous thrower and I hope they can upset Catholic so they won't get to play another championship game on their home field. That's the only thing I see wrong about the WV playoffs is playing every game if you're the higher seed on your home field especially when the championship games are in Wheeling every year. I like the Ohio system a lot better even though some teams have to travel fairly long distances during the playoffs but from the second round on it's pretty even travel wise. WV ought to move them to Charleston so everyone would have to travel a fair distance. The only Catholic schools in the state that have decent teams year after year are Parkersburg Catholic and WCC and they are both single "A". If West Virginia ever had a "AAA" Catholic school they would never lose a championship and that's almost guaranteed but that'll never happen because none of the state's bigger cities could ever hope to have that many kids enrolled in a non-public high school just by population alone.

WAHAMA 35 - WILLIETOWN 24

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Good Luck to the Wahama Football Team, Coaches, Cheerleaders, band and all the parents and fans of their Community. You have made the other members of the TVC proud of you and your success. There may be a lot of trash talking when we play each other, but we still support you all the way. I wish you all the best, and hope you and all the ones going to the game, all are kept safe before during and after the game. Win or lose, you are still winners.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

0-0 2nd qtr.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Wmtwn 7
Whs 0

514 2nd qtr

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Wm 14
Wa 0

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

2nd half coming up.

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Wm 21
W 0

457 3rd

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Wm 24
W 0

727 left.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Final: Willietown 24 - Wahama 7 They laid an egg. The coach wins a lot of games but has never adjusted well when he falls behind in games, especially big ones. Willie was loading the box on the short side of the field all night and he kept running at the 7 man defensive stack TO THE SAME SIDE. He had man coverage to the wide side all night but hardly ever called for a slant, wheel route, curl or anything to that side. When he did call pass plays the line held up pretty well but the QB was either under or overthrowing everything. They fall behind 24-0 in the last qtr. and he almost runs the whole 7:00 of the clock with counters and traps. I guess I just don't get it. Oh well, another good season for Wahama and as long as they stay "A" and with mostly the same regular season schedules they've played over the last decade and a half they should continue to have good records each year but I don't know if they'll ever win the big one at this point. He's had a couple teams that I thought could win it all but the play calling to me has always lacked any imagination at all and that trick play or two you need to help win some of these kinds of games. Good Job Falcons !!!!!

blubomber89
Riding the Bench

Post by blubomber89 »

Totally off subject but why hasn't all TVC Ohio or Hocking been announced yet, everywhere else has theres' out already.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

I think because Wahama was still playing. Just a guess.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

FANOSPORTS wrote:Final: Willietown 24 - Wahama 7 They laid an egg. The coach wins a lot of games but has never adjusted well when he falls behind in games, especially big ones. Willie was loading the box on the short side of the field all night and he kept running at the 7 man defensive stack TO THE SAME SIDE. He had man coverage to the wide side all night but hardly ever called for a slant, wheel route, curl or anything to that side. When he did call pass plays the line held up pretty well but the QB was either under or overthrowing everything. They fall behind 24-0 in the last qtr. and he almost runs the whole 7:00 of the clock with counters and traps. I guess I just don't get it. Oh well, another good season for Wahama and as long as they stay "A" and with mostly the same regular season schedules they've played over the last decade and a half they should continue to have good records each year but I don't know if they'll ever win the big one at this point. He's had a couple teams that I thought could win it all but the play calling to me has always lacked any imagination at all and that trick play or two you need to help win some of these kinds of games. Good Job Falcons !!!!!
I believe Cromley is 0-for-Williamstown. Some teams just have other teams' number.
Wahama hasn't played from a deficit too many times over the past several seasons. Probably a shock to the kids and coaches when they fell behind like they did.
Anyway, good season. Better luck in 2012.

Return to “Football”