Week 7: Warren (3-3) at Logan (1-5) SEOAL

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Re: Week 7: Warren (3-3) at Logan (1-5) SEOAL

Post by warriorfrosh »

Sad state of affairs to see all the wining about the coaches...the kids you have play their hearts out,you simply don't have the dominant team that you have had in recent years...a spoiled lot you are...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

When you have had the record you have your words are understandable.

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

You got it we appreciate everything at this point

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

looking at the stats you would have thought Logan won this game

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

#5 refused to let it happen

bigbluedad
Freshman Team

Post by bigbluedad »

Looks like I missed a good one friday night. I can't believe your guys track coach had to resign, he has always had some of the best athletes out for track for Logan, who will replace him now?

warriorfrosh
JV Team

Post by warriorfrosh »

One final note on the game. What an event! My first time at Logans new football stadium (been to see basketball a number of times). Driving in early saw the tailgaters with grills going, the parking attendants directing traffic. Bought my tickets and the gentleman good naturedly offered to give me a purple Chief stamp on my forehead (for FREE) in case I needed to leave and come back. I said thanks but no thanks. Then I entered the stadium. What a beautiful night for football. Took my seats at the 50 on the visitors side, sat down and said "wow"! Then the sun went down, the kids doing pre-game, and the band, what a tremendous band you have! Then the pagentry of homecoming, it was impressive. Everyone was respectful down to the concessions, what a treat. Even down to the bands flag lowering ceremony afterwards with the police officers at attention! A night to remember, I said to myself, better than Jackson, yes. The location of the stadium just beside the school and parking. And not to forget a back and forth double OT win for the Warriors, much needed for our kids and our program as we are struggling to move forward and sustain some positive energy. I'm sure the Logan faithful appreciate the tremendous facility and tradition you have. You will be back, sooner than later with the tradition, support, and competitive spirit that is Logan Football......

Return to “Football”