Pine Tree Videos

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Pine Tree Videos

Post by kantuckyII »

I just added 5 more videos to Ironton Football Dot Com of them Tigers from yesterday. Not particularly exciting but perhaps it will stave off the faithful's hunger for Fighting Tiger Action until this Friday night? ;-)

You'd be best off saving these videos to your hard drive too as I might be removing them throughout the year

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pine Tree Videos

Post by kantuckyII »

I take it that everyone is speechless after watching the videos? ha! l

..........anyway, just posted the newest blog addition to Ironton Football Dot com..which..has a bonus photo of The Voice Of The Tigers posing with a well known celebrity! being in show business has it's quirks! awesome!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good stuff and I enjoyed the new videos.......Thanks

On a side note:

I hate to hear that about Dion, he's a great kid and a great Athlete. Dion will be in my thoughts and prayers for a quick and healthy recovery from his injuries.

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Ironton Football Dot Com needs one man, woman or child. Why? this spring I set a goal of having 300 users or members of- Friends Of Ironton Football Dot Com Facebook Group before kickoff. Today, we have 299! We just need one more person before 7 pm to hit our goals. If you're a Facebook user....sign up!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=55745207662

is the address....just click join there and we'll hit that goal!

RiverRatZap
SEOPS

Post by RiverRatZap »

The IFC blog has been updated for the Burg/Ironton game. :-D

www.irontonfootball.com/wp

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

I've only gotten eight videos up from last night's game. I was having internet connection problems and I was up till five in the morning just getting those to upload. I'm leaving in a minute to go out of town and won't be back for a couple/few days so it will be mid-week before I can upload the rest...

on a side note...Friends OF IFC now has 304 members...we reached our goal....and...we had close to 600 different people hit the site yesterday alone...I haven't seen fan this much interest in years, at least, not this early in the season. I believe we'll see some more packed games again this year like that..that's great to see

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

thank you buddy for all you do, you are a dear friend to tiger fans.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Awesome job as always, keep up the great work that you do.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

kantuckyII wrote:I've only gotten eight videos up from last night's game. I was having internet connection problems and I was up till five in the morning just getting those to upload. I'm leaving in a minute to go out of town and won't be back for a couple/few days so it will be mid-week before I can upload the rest...

on a side note...Friends OF IFC now has 304 members...we reached our goal....and...we had close to 600 different people hit the site yesterday alone...I haven't seen fan this much interest in years, at least, not this early in the season. I believe we'll see some more packed games again this year like that..that's great to see

I cant imagine too many Fighting Tiger fans dont use IFC. It is a great site to go to, just to recall a score.

Return to “Football”