Wheelersburg 45 Portsmouth 0

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: WK3 Portsmouth(2-0)@Wheelersburg(2-0)

Post by BurgGrad6 »

dontreply wrote:I guarantee two things , Portsmouth is no where close to being able to beat da burg.

And , da burg is no where close to the team they were last year ,yes they will run the table with that weah ass schedule , but if they meet cold water again it will be worse then the running clock they seen last year ,when burg plays a good team their line will get beat up.

Oh , and also agree Trojans don't win off either,maybe two more wins.
you're correct burg isn't the team they were last year, and neither is cold water. Also, burg can't help their schedule is weak. Other teams need to step their game up and stop sucking.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Portsmouth is a young team that has started out 2-0 and has some playmakers but not quite ready for a team on Burgs level. Burg by 14+

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

You all are hilarious. I've seen Ptowns OLB's. Short and stout. No way can they hang. It will be a slaughter. Pressure on the QB? Have you all seen that kid run? As soon as you think you have the play stopped he will burn you for 30. May even take it to the house. Just wait and see. The more I have watched the tape from last week, the more I think Burg dominates every aspect of this game. Hold on to your hats fellas, the Storm is coming.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

All this talk of rain, the Pirates may want to pack their poop storm umbrellas too.

Go Trojans.

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

:lol:
TrojanXplosion wrote:All this talk of rain, the Pirates may want to pack their poop storm umbrellas too.

Go Trojans.
Ditto

HOGS LEAD THE WAY
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

here's where the rubber meets the road for the Trojans. the burgers have my full respect. I can't wait to see tigers/Trojans get crazy again. and Portsmouth seems much improved. a Scioto county showdown for supremecy here. can the Trojans hang with the pirates there in the pirate ship. I hope our ovc breathren can pull this out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

TrojanXplosion wrote:All this talk of rain, the Pirates may want to pack their poop storm umbrellas too.

Go Trojans.
We will have our umbrellas, we know the turds are coming to town!

GO BURG!!!!

amzn
Waterboy

Post by amzn »

Trojans just aren't deep/talented enough....I think they have good athletes, maybe just as good as 'Burg but 'Burg has the program down and can plug and play and the machine doesn't seem to skip a beat.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

My weather app really is calling for Thunderstorms and 90 degrees lol.

Who Dey!
sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

Wheelersburg can help there weak schedule. They can improve there non league schedule for sure.

Coldwater may not be the team they were a year ago, but I promise you Burg wants no part of them or half of the other teams in the MAC.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

sports junkie wrote:Wheelersburg can help there weak schedule. They can improve there non league schedule for sure.

Coldwater may not be the team they were a year ago, but I promise you Burg wants no part of them or half of the other teams in the MAC.
When burg signed a deal with fairland, they were a playoff team. Jackson is a good game. Ironton just fell off the map lol. Oak Hill was a playoff team. Portsmouth has been terrible for a while. But of those teams I stated ironton and Portsmouth are rival schools that we will always play. We are dumping fairland. And keeping Jackson. IDK about oak hill and I know we are dumping nch and picking up some school out of Dayton.
Burg does want a piece of cold water. They are the doors way to the championship.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

sports junkie wrote:Wheelersburg can help there weak schedule. They can improve there non league schedule for sure.

Please don't hurt no feelings on this thread ,they will start calling names again

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Go Trojans.
Given your name I would say you shoulda packed a couple more rain jackets yourself.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Go Trojans.
Go pirates keep your eye on the prize and don,t turn your back Trojan explosion is talking about packing $hit.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

piratepride86 wrote:

Go Trojans.
Go pirates keep your eye on the prize and don,t turn your back Trojan explosion is talking about packing $hit.
:lol: I just died a little!!!

TrojanXplosion
S

Re: Week 3 (2-0) Portsmouth @ (2-0) Wheelersburg

Post by TrojanXplosion »

BurgGrad6 wrote:
piratepride86 wrote:

Go Trojans.
:lol: I just died a little!!!

I didn't say I was packing anything. Lol
You guys were the ones bringing up the rain. Are you packing rain?? No. lol
Come on guys, don't overthink it too much.

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Portsmouth does appear they may be heading in the right direction and if they continue improving this game could be back to the rivalry it once was in a couple years. I'm going say 42-7 Wheelersburg just too many weapons for Portsmouth to account for.

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

I am glad the Burg has forgotten about the debacle known as the Jackson game last year. Perfect and great can be beat by a great defensive mind like Larry Hall. You all need to shut up and take it one week at a time. Have you checked on North College Hill lately? Those Cincy teams beat on each other every week kinda like the MAC teams do. We want Coldwater, then put them on the schedule and get your helmet handed to you early and come back down to planet Earth and realize you can always improve. Burg is good, no doubt about it. Well coached and always conditioned. We shall see. Play ball!

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

The Nature Boy wrote:I am glad the Burg has forgotten about the debacle known as the Jackson game last year. Perfect and great can be beat by a great defensive mind like Larry Hall. You all need to shut up and take it one week at a time. Have you checked on North College Hill lately? Those Cincy teams beat on each other every week kinda like the MAC teams do. We want Coldwater, then put them on the schedule and get your helmet handed to you early and come back down to planet Earth and realize you can always improve. Burg is good, no doubt about it. Well coached and always conditioned. We shall see. Play ball!
I believe the Jackson game you are referring to was 2 years. I think all Wheelersburg fans realize there's always room for improvement. As far as the Coldwater talk I think the fans just want to see the Pirates have another shot to prove themselves against the best similar to 2 years ago against Hartley.

Dinnertyme69
Waterboy

Post by Dinnertyme69 »

"make it rain" Burg could be in trouble if it does. Go Trojans!

HOGS LEAD THE WAY

Return to “Football”