Meigs 25 Logan 19

ma77ox
Varsity

Re: Meigs 25 Logan 19

Post by ma77ox »

Ironman99, So where is it you get your information at? You seem to know and comment on more Meigs topics then any other...I'm pretty sure I know who your affiliated with here in Meigs.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

Got family at meigs and logan and anyone can post anywhere they like and I was at the game scouting both team's if you must know.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Ironman99 wrote:Got family at meigs and logan and anyone can post anywhere they like and I was at the game scouting both team's if you must know.
Yeah, I know who your family is at Meigs, I would think you would be little more supportive of ALL the ball players instead of constantly knocking them down.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

Ironman99 wrote:Don't know if it's true but word is meigs lost there QB for 6 weeks cody bartrum has a fractured foot and there best lineman hood is out for season with broke foot
I hope this isn't true! These kids worked too hard to lose out on their senior years.

If this is not true and an attempt at humor I hope the account is disabled.

I find it hard to believe Cody had a broken leg with the way he played on the last defensive possession!

Ironman99
Freshman Team

Post by Ironman99 »

It wasn't his leg it was supposed to be his foot and it was a fracture not a break I seriously hope that it's not true never want to see a kid get hurt .another rumorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is one other player might have broke his hand .don't know for sure if any of it is true .just rumor for know

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

You're free to post whatever you want... I would hope for these KIDS sake you would be more thoughtful and courteous.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

MeyerSpread wrote:
Ironman99 wrote:Don't know if it's true but word is meigs lost there QB for 6 weeks cody bartrum has a fractured foot and there best lineman hood is out for season with broke foot
I hope this isn't true! These kids worked too hard to lose out on their senior years.

If this is not true and an attempt at humor I hope the account is disabled.

I find it hard to believe Cody had a broken leg with the way he played on the last defensive possession!
From what I heard it wouldn't seem he was hurt unless he is real good at hiding pain.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

I have heard the same "rumor" about cody bartrum having a lower leg injury that could possibly have him out the rest of the season. If true, this is just heartbreaking for a senior to have an injury like that. Even more heartbreaking for a good kid like him.

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Don't know about a timetable, but Cody is in a cast and using a knee scooter to get around.Hopefully it's not a long period. Pray for this young man please.
Last edited by BlizzardMan on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Unfortunate news, best of luck getting back as soon as possible.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

That is sad to hear. I was hoping for a high scoring game between Athens vs Meigs week 6

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Raider6309 wrote:That is sad to hear. I was hoping for a high scoring game between Athens vs Meigs week 6
As I said, nothing on a timetable. He could be back sooner than later.
Last edited by BlizzardMan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

Prayers for Cody! Hopefully he makes a full recovery and has a wonderful college career!

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Post by MeyerSpread »

Who is QB2?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Hate to hear that. Hoping he has a speedy strong recovery.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Ironman99 wrote:It wasn't his leg it was supposed to be his foot and it was a fracture not a break I seriously hope that it's not true never want to see a kid get hurt .another rumorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is one other player might have broke his hand .don't know for sure if any of it is true .just rumor for know

this is what i was told friday night after the game. also if you watched GG they show him scoring a TD and limping out of the endzone at the end of the clip.

AT THE RESERVATION

Return to “Football”