WK4 (3-0) Wheelersburg @ (1-2) Cincy NCH

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: WK4 (3-0) Wheelersburg @ (1-2) Cincy NCH

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

You sure do know how to hijack a thread. Holy crap. 10 posts on page 3 alone. Come on bait. Go over to the Ironounce thread. Go talk about the glory days. We don't care.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Could we please keep this on topic...Wheelersburg and Cincinnati NCH

Thank You

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

There is nothing to talk about then lol burg rolls..

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:There is nothing to talk about then lol burg rolls..
Should I lock it?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Well that's up to you boss. Lol

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Burg should win this game easily as long as they come out and execute like we know they can NCH has a couple good players but thats it . The Burg will roll big 45 to 6 . Chance of thunderstorms saturday especially when the Burg gets into town! Just hope playing an afternoon game on a Saturday doesnt affect how they play.

Burg grad 85
BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

It's hard for the players to get up for a game like this. We seen that week 2 against fairland. Just hard to get motivated to play down.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Man this Thread is all over the place.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

YOU'RE :roll: TIGER BAIT wrote:look I hope burg has good luck the rest of the season. I really do as with the Trojans , the ovc and all of southern ohio.but I hope my fighting tigers do as well. your reference of all star teams is laughable as you want to act like it's not going on somewhere else in sowdy county.i think enough people have read my posts to realize I mistakedly said that ironton had beat Russell. just an oversight on my part. that may be understandable after saying it for 40 years previously. I'm not the aggressive person you try to make me be.but lets see if you're and everybody else are man enough to drop it about my health issues.that takes a vey insecure person to me to do.but it only shows how low people can go.the word bait in my name has nothing to do with baiting me into the star of a topic or some villain that does not see ironton has slid off the mountain that burg has topped.it's no concern of your's where I am on Fridays or why I can't be wherever. it's nobodies concern but mine. if you ever see me up here in waverly. you'll likely see me in a ironton tee shirt. your juvenile attempts to try to belittle me about health problems makes me think that you or anybody else that does, probably they sit down to pee pee.if you wanna keep bringing these charades year after year, then that's on you. I'm here to talk football with friends. and if my posts are repetitive scroll on by em.
I feel ya man! Good advice on scrolling on by your posts! Obviously I wish that you would of suggested that first!!! Would of saved me hours bro! Burg over NCH by about 30, they'll give burg a little more trouble than ironton did, they have more athletes and may be able to keep up the whole first quarter :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

go ahead, dogpile on ole bait, I got big shoulders I can take it.good luck anyhoo this week.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

VIA AccuWeather

82°
Mainly cloudy and humid with a couple of showers and a thunderstorm, mainly early in the day. Chance of rain 60%

http://m.accuweather.com/en/us/north-co ... 0012?day=4

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

NCH by 3-4 TDs.
Last edited by CavalierAlum05 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:Dontreply, ur a chump. I went back and checked some of your post. U sound like a salty fan, maybe burg smacked your team around or something? IDK.. But since you wanna know.... Burg tried to schedule several schools. None were afraid as you say, IDK what the specifics are. I do know that cable Midland, Wayne, and Huber hight all turned us down. Ashland, beachwood, and Johnson Central all turned us down.. Olentangy, pickerington. And Svsm all turned us down. At any rate, burg wouldn't have these schedule problems if other schools weren't OK with being mediocre..

You do realize that those schools you tried to schedule have nothing to gain by beating a 3 stoplight town on the river right? i mean Huber Heights, Olentangy, Pick Central, ASVSM... really? You would get stomped. You think you're really good down there, So you want to try against a school with 1,500 kids to choose from? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:Dontreply, ur a chump. I went back and checked some of your post. U sound like a salty fan, maybe burg smacked your team around or something? IDK.. But since you wanna know.... Burg tried to schedule several schools. None were afraid as you say, IDK what the specifics are. I do know that cable Midland, Wayne, and Huber hight all turned us down. Ashland, beachwood, and Johnson Central all turned us down.. Olentangy, pickerington. And Svsm all turned us down. At any rate, burg wouldn't have these schedule problems if other schools weren't OK with being mediocre..

You do realize that those schools you tried to schedule have nothing to gain by beating a 3 stoplight town on the river right? i mean Huber Heights, Olentangy, Pick Central, ASVSM... really? You would get stomped. You think you're really good down there, So you want to try against a school with 1,500 kids to choose from? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Haha we would gladly smash your cavaliers..

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I guess Burg's AD forgot about Athens :roll:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

CavalierAlum05 wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:You do realize that those schools you tried to schedule have nothing to gain by beating a 3 stoplight town on the river right? i mean Huber Heights, Olentangy, Pick Central, ASVSM... really? You would get stomped. You think you're really good down there, So you want to try against a school with 1,500 kids to choose from? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Huber Wayne is loaded. Looks to be St Iggy vs Huber Wayne state finals.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Raider6309 wrote:I guess Burg's AD forgot about Athens :roll:
Heard rumors that a burg Athens match up is scheduled for 2018!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Or 19'

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I'd like to see Athens vs Wheelersburg. Athens playing Warren needs to stop

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I agree. I think Athens and burg should have been playing each other the past several years.

Return to “Football”