Site Admin

Chillicothe @ Logan

Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

GoChiefs
Varsity

Re: Chillicothe @ Logan

Post by GoChiefs »

This is gonna be another ugly week for the Cavs. Cavs coming off yet another loss...Chiefs coming off a win against the Ironmen...6th straight league title...the win will tie them for the record for most consecutive league games...Senior night. Yeah...Logan BIG...52-6.

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

What's your prediction?

Pain.

No but seriously Logan 42-10 just because Logan starters won't play in second half. Sorry chilli. I just pray that both teams come out of this contest healthy.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

i remember someone from chilli saying before the season started. they said they'd ride into to logan chieftain stadium week 10 and take the league trophy that we stole from they last year :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :shock:.
welp... thing haven't worked out to will for the cavs this year. so, i don't think they'll be taking any league trophy. ;-)

on to the game... chilli is down this year but, they're still a team you can't take lightly. angle and company needs the time to get ready for the post season and chilli's younger players can build for next year.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Logan BIG in this one

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Logan coasts in this. Cavs have no chance . Coaches should be starting now for playoff prep and taking steps to get people healthy.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

It's basketball season in Chilli-town. Not much here to watch from a fan's prospective. Could we have a running clock from the coin flip? :lol:

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

With the injury to Angle and little threat from Chilli, i'd think McDaniel would get the start. He hasn't taken any snaps this year (to my best recollection) and you never know what my happen in November. Let Angle's throwing hand get back to 100% for week 11.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

wowhesfast wrote:With the injury to Angle and little threat from Chilli, i'd think McDaniel would get the start. He hasn't taken any snaps this year (to my best recollection) and you never know what my happen in November. Let Angle's throwing hand get back to 100% for week 11.

You play who is healthy. I don't believe in "resting" guys, especially at this level. Timing and rhythm are so important to this offense, the idea of sitting Pat for a week is a bad one in my opinion (unless he ISN'T healthy obviously).

You can't sit a guy one week and expect him to come back 100% sharp the next. Not to mention the affect it would have on Mays, McDaniel, Rutter, etc. and their timing/rhythm.

If Pat is healthy, play him on offense. Play until the game is in hand, and then rest him like you would every other game.

And I firmly believe that is what the coaching staff will do.

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

logan wins 49-0.....i would just play pat on offense and have him punt,i wouldnt put him on defense,

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

i think we'll only see PA on offense. then only in the 1st half of things are going well.

wowhesfast
Freshman Team

Post by wowhesfast »

If Pat is healthy play him, but absolutely be careful. Only offense and punting duties, then when you get your four or five td lead, sit him down.

My only point is that he shouldn't play hurt, they don't need him in necessarily, and I'm sure the coaches and medical staff will make the best decision.

Same thing for Robinson. If he's near 100% play him, but you don't need to.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

They should keep Robinson out another week

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

wowhesfast wrote:If Pat is healthy play him, but absolutely be careful. Only offense and punting duties, then when you get your four or five td lead, sit him down.

My only point is that he shouldn't play hurt, they don't need him in necessarily, and I'm sure the coaches and medical staff will make the best decision.

Same thing for Robinson. If he's near 100% play him, but you don't need to.

I agree, about making sure guys are healthy enough to play. I'm not advocating playing guys who are hurt, but if guys are well enough to play, they should play. If there is no additional risk of further injury (everyone, healthy or not, is at risk), I say you have them out there until you get a good lead, as usual.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm sure the coaches are going to do what is in the best interest of the team. I can't see them reading SEOPS to see what the concensus of the fans are. They will consult with trainers to guage what is the degree of health of the players and make any decisions based on that. Having said that, I think they will limit starters to the extent they are needed and spell them if the game permits.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Beatdown for the Chieftains against the Cavs , 45 - 6

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Hands down no need to even say a score its all logan hell the QB could win it alone lol just teasing logan buy a few good luck chiefs and we are proud of u in buckeye land for making the playoffs once again shows yall are tough and have heart :12223 SOUTHEAST OHIO THIS YEAR IS STRONG WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loganphan
Riding the Bench

Post by loganphan »

Pat is fine, he just had a busted blood vessel above his knuckle .

zbd
Freshman Team

Post by zbd »

Chilly no chance they will jump for joy when the game is over not because they won but that means there ROTTEN season is OVER!!!! Logan 35-0 it would be more but starters pulled earely!!!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO

Post by dazed&confused »

Go Chiefs on Senior Night. Guess I have to be on the field before the game but it's bittersweet. More later!

Return to “Football”