R19: 5) Wheelersburg vs. 1) Fredericktown@ Nelsonville York

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Bdog_198807
Varsity

R19: 5) Wheelersburg vs. 1) Fredericktown@ Nelsonville York

Post by Bdog_198807 »

Can Wheelersburg's D step up and stop Fredericktown?

Neutron Man
All State

Re: Wheelersburg Vs Fredericktown week 12

Post by Neutron Man »

As long as the offense produces like against MC.

Hope the game is in Circleville and not Lancaster

G&B from huddle
JV Team

Post by G&B from huddle »

When do find where the game will be at?
Looking at maps maybe Viking Stadum although it is a natural surface and I wasn't impressed in 2007 when I watched Waverly vs. Westfall up there. Maybe Circleville or Logan if they have turf fields. Does Lancaster or Fairfield Union have turf?

southernohiofan
JV Team

Post by southernohiofan »

Logan field would be a great place to play went and watch west there last year and its a nice place to play a h.s. game, good luck wheelersburg

piratepride05
Freshman Team

Post by piratepride05 »

I vote for Circleville, but I'm in Columbus.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Best of luck to the Burg next week. If the game is in Logan, I'll be there to catch this one!!!!!!

BeatsInThaSoutheast
Waterboy

Post by BeatsInThaSoutheast »

good luck burg. hope you get the win!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Athens has turf, as does Marietta. How feasible would it be to play back up there. Is that close to halfway for each team?

My guess though is right back at Lancaster where we played them the last time and I hate that stadium. Nothing wrong with the stadium itself, it's just the Burg doesn't ever seem to play well there.

No matter where it is, you can bet your sweet bippy I'll have my arse parked in a seat cheering on the Pirates.

GO BURG!!!!!

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Athens has turf, as does Marietta. How feasible would it be to play back up there. Is that close to halfway for each team?

My guess though is right back at Lancaster where we played them the last time and I hate that stadium. Nothing wrong with the stadium itself, it's just the Burg doesn't ever seem to play well there.

No matter where it is, you can bet your sweet bippy I'll have my arse parked in a seat cheering on the Pirates.

GO BURG!!!!!

Maybe Logan?

seasick80
All State

Re: #5 Wheelersburg Vs #1 Fredericktown week 12

Post by seasick80 »

Incognito wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Athens has turf, as does Marietta. How feasible would it be to play back up there. Is that close to halfway for each team?

GO BURG!!!!!

Maybe Logan?

Logan won tonite so they are playing next friday and they wont assign the field. Thinking Lancaster but would love to see this game on turf. I think that is what OHSAA wants. Lancaster is a nice place for concessions and they have tons of porta potties LOL. But take the extra 15 minutes and drive thru the OSP in south bloomfield and go to grove city to play on turf. Shorter trip for Freddies but good for Burg IMO!

Burgites, sit down watch the films from this game tomorrow! Defense needs to get it together one more game!! Hope Kemper is doing ok!! Bum ankle but he stayed in there and fought till the end!! Adkins bum shoulder in 2nd qtr but played thru it!!! You guys can beat this team. Play ur game and execute it well. I dont think anyone can stop you guys but dont get the big head over tonite. Execute the offense and bring the MUSTARD on DEFENSE!! You wont see Dierkes (haha) this week, but you will play a great TEAM in the Freddies!! MC was also a great team no doubt. You won, getter done!!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

I'm taking Da Burg

bball fan123
Freshman Team

Post by bball fan123 »

This will be a tough game but I have to go with us in this one. I think our D can really step it up this game and I got a feeling the boys will be ready to play :!:

GO BURG

Burg#1
JV Team

Post by Burg#1 »

Fans= really nice job last night thru all 4 quarters keep it up it makes a difference- way to cheer on your team- :-D

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

the burg is always going to be up to the challenge, as will be oakhill. i think we will see these to teams in in week 13. two teams from both socs, wouldn't that be great.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

cal preps:

Fredericktown 34
Wheelersburg 31

Image vs Image

pappy1
Varsity

Post by pappy1 »

Should be a great game.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

bilco2 wrote:the burg is always going to be up to the challenge, as will be oakhill. i think we will see these to teams in in week 13. two teams from both socs, wouldn't that be great.

that would be great. two possibilities for a stadium for that one would be portsmouth of jackson. both places would be PACKED but we have to take one game at a time

G&B from huddle
JV Team

Post by G&B from huddle »

If that game is played at all I would not vote for Portsmouth or Jackson. Not that the OHSAA always picks the best sites for playoff games.Both are great venues and great facilities, but for Burg to drive 10 mins and Oak Hill to come all the way down to Portsmouth and Burg has already played on that field. Oak Hill is way to close if you have the game at Jackson. I hate to say send both to Athens b/c that's not central either. Valley is beautiful but I'm not sure Valley has the seating.It would be interesting to see where the OHSAA would ship them.
Last edited by G&B from huddle on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OH_Moose72
Freshman Team

Post by OH_Moose72 »

Represent the SOC and southern Ohio football well...go Burg!!

Mikenmike
JV Team

Post by Mikenmike »

Go Burg! (That was tough to say :lol: )

Return to “Football”