Portsmouth West's Trevon Pendleton

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Portsmouth West's Trevon Pendleton

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

I want to say congrats to Trevon Pendleton. He has been invited to participate in the U.S. Army All-American Combine in San Antonio Texas January 7-10 . I believe he is the first player from the area ever to be invited to this presitigous event which invites the top players from around the nation. Congrats Trevon and represent Southern Ohio well.

roundingthird
JV Team

Re: Portsmouth West's Trevon Pendleton

Post by roundingthird »

Has he had any offers yet?

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

As of rightnow he has not received a written offer. But, He has been in contact with a boat load of schools including many BCS schools as a linebacker or runningback. I have a feeling that here very shortly the offers are going to start pouring in.

Go Bucks!
Waterboy

Post by Go Bucks! »

From what I hear...this kid is a great kid with a ton of class (plus a GREAT player). Good luck to him!!

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

This kid is the best back iv'e seen all year long, bar none, I think he is a little better than the Hale kid from oak hill. I think the difference is, Pendleton is a little bit stronger than Hale. I think Hale is the second best back.

bushmaster24
JV Team

Post by bushmaster24 »

did trevon attend the "next level sports high school combine " in ohio...just wanted to know how it was ran...heard the Gaines boy from minford was invited to attened in April... good luck to both of these young men..

West Legend
Riding the Bench

Post by West Legend »

from what i have heard trevon will also be attending the combine in april

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Very good football player with a great deal of up side. I feel two areas where he needs to improve in next year he needs to be more physical and mentally tuff next year. If he does that and the rest of the team improves like they did last year toward the end of the season West could be a good team in SEO.

By the way class act for kid of his age!

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

Congrats to him that is good to hear a local kid doing good

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Great kid. He's earned all the recognition he gets. Looking forward to watching him one more season.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Good luck Trevon, we will all be watchin.

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

The U.S. All-American combine takes the top 5 senior and junior athletes in the nation at their respected positions. Trevon is one of 5 players selected from the state of ohio to participate in the combine. Goodluck Trevon

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

Rivals will not release the results until later this week. But with talking to trevon he feels that he ran and tested really well. In the one on one portion of the combine. He matched up against the top tightends and runningbacks in the country. In about 20 reps he only gave up 3 completions. he wowed the rivals guys with his speed. With his performance, he has been invited to now attend the Top Gun Showcase in florida this summer. Where they will select next year's army all-americans. Great Job Trevon

Trooper
Freshman Team

Post by Trooper »

THE G.O.A.T. wrote:The U.S. All-American combine takes the top 5 senior and junior athletes in the nation at their respected positions. Trevon is one of 5 players selected from the state of ohio to participate in the combine. Goodluck Trevon

Is it the top 5 in the nation at each position or top 5 in every state at each position?

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

Nation... It was the top 5 players at each position in the nation with some special invites as well. It was the top 1% of highschool football players in the country.

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

he was listed as an outside backer for the combine. In his group was arguably the nations #1 prospect next season. James Wilder Jr. From Tampa Florida.

Trooper
Freshman Team

Post by Trooper »

I mean no disrespect and I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but I looked it up and there were 500 of the nation's top underclassmen at the U.S. Army National Combine (according to their web site). That's a few more than 5 players at each position plus a few special invites. Regardless, it's nice to see kids from Southern Ohio get this recognition.

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

Trooper wrote:I mean no disrespect and I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but I looked it up and there were 500 of the nation's top underclassmen at the U.S. Army National Combine (according to their web site). That's a few more than 5 players at each position plus a few special invites. Regardless, it's nice to see kids from Southern Ohio get this recognition.

Trooper,
There were 500 athletes there. But that was also sophomores and juniors. And They also gave special invites to top players that competed in combines from nike, national underclassman, Top Gun, Elite 11 QB camp, and Scout combines. The first invites were the top 5 postion players in the country at each position.

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

I was told by a reliable source that there were a total of 20 outside backers and 10 inside backers at the combine between the two grades.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Very nice to hear about the local kids doing well. Great job.

Return to “Football”