Waterboy

Fort Frye (3-0) @ River Valley (1-2)

Post by RAIDERRAT53 »

who will win

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: week 4 fort frye @ river valley

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye 3-0 with speed and have been on a roll.This won't be any different. FF 41-0

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Fort Frye is amazing they will win by however amount they want . Eastern rode them in the preseason and I questioned his judgement they have a legit shot at MC.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Fort Frye plays one of the weakest, if not the weakest, non-league schedule of the PVC teams. They will roll into week 5 all hyped up by their PR groupie, Kapono,

Pretender vs. contender will be revealed on 9/24. I'm very confident I know how this one will turn out. I'll be there to watch it in person.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

FF by a bunch!
River Valley is getting worse,They cannot tackle and are fundamentally the worst team in Ohio.

New AD Time to clean house and get a Coach from somewhere far away.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

ole_Bobcat wrote:FF by a bunch!
River Valley is getting worse,They cannot tackle and are fundamentally the worst team in Ohio.

New AD Time to clean house and get a Coach from somewhere far away.
PERHAPS YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THE JOB.

Maybe it is time to look to blame someone other than the coaching staff.

Tell me anything this district has done to help the athletic programs at either(RV, SG) school. Can't wait to hear your reply to this one.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

Steely Dan wrote:Fort Frye plays one of the weakest, if not the weakest, non-league schedule of the PVC teams. They will roll into week 5 all hyped up by their PR groupie, Kapono,

Pretender vs. contender will be revealed on 9/24. I'm very confident I know how this one will turn out. I'll be there to watch it in person.
Steely they are good. It was an impressive game by the Lidtkets

bogo
Riding the Bench

Post by bogo »

Lidtkets i dont get it?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye varsity has yet to let up a score outscoring opponents 108-0.Nobody is looking for your approval steely dan.Baring an injury its going to be a war sept 24th.This team works together.Loaded with talent Watson,Skinner,Klinger,Shon Smith,both Lang boys.Watson was 11 of 13 passing.Destroyed 2-0 TVC Hocking Waterford causing Trevor Lang to throw 3 picks.Skinner is a beast and has 7 tds in 3 games.Watson has 5 Rushing and 4 passing with one Punt return for a score.Team is loaded at the skills positions.The teams weakness is depth all players play both ways and they seem to get tired in the 2nd half.They are an injury away from a 6-4 finish.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

EasternDspy wrote:Fort Frye varsity has yet to let up a score outscoring opponents 108-0.Nobody is looking for your approval steely dan.Baring an injury its going to be a war sept 24th.This team works together.Loaded with talent Watson,Skinner,Klinger,Shon Smith,both Lang boys.Watson was 11 of 13 passing.Destroyed 2-0 TVC Hocking Waterford causing Trevor Lang to throw 3 picks.Skinner is a beast and has 7 tds in 3 games.Watson has 5 Rushing and 4 passing with one Punt return for a score.Team is loaded at the skills positions.The teams weakness is depth all players play both ways and they seem to get tired in the 2nd half.They are an injury away from a 6-4 finish.

guy knows his stuff.

i combined cadets and liedtke's name to make liedkets it was terrible i know

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Seek my approval for what, Captain Adjective? Waterford was your best opponent to date, and they are really young and low on numbers. They will win a few games this year, but that is because they are in the TVC Hocking.

War? I love the hype. You get all worked up into a lather over a 3-0 HS team who has beat an 0-3 River team, a 2-1 Green team (who couldn't beat any JV team in the TVC Hocking, look who they've beat, Manchester and Hannah, WV, two of the worst teams in a 200 mile radius), and now a 2-1 Waterford team, who beat two very down programs in Miller and Fed Hock. The cadets have played NO competition to date, and have proved nothing. Now you play a River Valley team that has one win to date, against guess who, Fed Hock.

You can thump your chest all you want about your soon to be 4-0 record, but the facts speak for themselves. You've played very subpar competition. And you think that you will be ready to play Monroe Central on 9/24? Let's see, they've played Columbiana Crestview, Shadyside, blew out River, and have 3-0 Caldwell coming up, in Woodsfield. So, they come into the game 9/24 with a 3-1 record, losing to Shadyside with a wounded Tyler Kinchen.

I like the 3-1 teams odds versus a 4-0 team who has played minimal competition. Let's see who is "battled tested" for your so called "war". Oh brother..............

bogo
Riding the Bench

Post by bogo »

kapono does run his mouth to much, but the cadets do look better then in past years!(easterndspy)

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

FF

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

I hope the Noles concentrate on Caldwell before thinking about the Fort. Caldwell just beat Barnesville. That's not something to laugh about.

Fort by a bunch in this one. And yes, their out of conference schedule is very suspect and deserves to be questioned.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I just hope FF can stay healthy and gets a clean shot at all PVC teams.They are very verstile can pass and run.They are fast.Spencer Lang stole 50 bases in baseball and got caught once that's fast.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: Week4: Fort Frye @ River Valley

Post by Steely Dan »

Long bus ride there for the Cadets, but a short ride home. Cadets by a bunch in this one. Then on to week five......

rickoshay
SEOP

Re: Fort Frye (3-0) @ River Valley (1-2)

Post by rickoshay »

As a Cadet fan, I have to agree with Steely.

MC over Caldwell by three td's, and maybe the same over the Cadets.

MC thinks, and gets ready for football year round.

Their other sports are "second class" wanabee's.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

rickoshay wrote:As a Cadet fan, I have to agree with Steely.

MC over Caldwell by three td's, and maybe the same over the Cadets.

MC thinks, and gets ready for football year round.

Their other sports are "second class" wanabee's.
No arguments out of me on your comment about what is "King" in Woodsfield when it comes to boys sports. Softball is "King" for the young ladies in my hometown.,

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

While Fort Frye's competition hasn't been the greatest, you don't do what they've done and not be at least a decent team. Their big test will come in in week 5. Then we'll have an idea just how good this team is.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Ok, let me bring everyone back to reality and remind you of last year. Kapono, the Red and Blue Pimp, was constantly extolling the virtues of his awesome Cadets just 12 months ago, parading into week five with a 4-0 record. Let me remind everyone, here's how it went:

River - 48-17
Green - 49-7
Fed Hock - 20-18
Waterford - 35-6

According to the Red and Blue "Huggy Bear", Fort Frye was going to make a statement and march on to a PVC title after going to Woodsfield and beating MC. I just happened to make that drive to Woodsfield to witness the Red and Blue crusade........

If memory serves me correctly, Monroe Central played probably one of their worst games of the year, and walked away with a victory, 36-0.

I'll stand behind the coaching and the talent out of Woodsfield coming into the week five game, especially with the schedule that they have played (just like LAST YEAR).

Red and Blue talk is cheap and plentiful, and I'll leave it at that.

Return to “Football”