Week 3 Ironton @ Chillicothe

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Week 3 Ironton @ Chillicothe

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ANOTHER ROAD GAME FOR DEM FIGHTING TIGERS.WHATS EVERYBODIES THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE.

Gray Fighting Tiger
Varsity

Re: Week 3 -IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS -CHILLICOTHE CAVALIERS.

Post by Gray Fighting Tiger »

Ironton hopefully won't be looking ahead to what right now looks like a HUGE week 4 game vs. big rival Ashland KY; and should improve to 3-0.

tigergrad95
Waterboy

Post by tigergrad95 »

Playing at Chillicothe hasn't been good for Ironton. The last five trips to Hernstein Field have been an loss. Irontons last win there was 1961. Chilly has a new coach but a very good coach. Ironton better not come out flat this week. The lineman need to fire off the ball on both sides of the ball. They also need to keep their pads low and drive through their blocks. They look to be standing straight up and getting pushed back giving up four to five yards before the running backs are touched. They need an emotional leader in the locker room to get them fired up before they take the field. Running backs look good when then hit the holes and not dancing around. I will be listening to the game on my iphone while rooting for marshall to beat wvu. Good luck tigers and hope for an injury free game and a tigers win

tigergrad95
Waterboy

Post by tigergrad95 »

Playing at Chillicothe hasn't been good for Ironton. The last five trips to Hernstein Field have been an loss. Irontons last win there was 1961. Chilly has a new coach but a very good coach. Ironton better not come out flat this week. The lineman need to fire off the ball on both sides of the ball. They also need to keep their pads low and drive through their blocks. They look to be standing straight up and getting pushed back giving up four to five yards before the running backs are touched. They need an emotional leader in the locker room to get them fired up before they take the field. Running backs look good when then hit the holes and not dancing around. I will be listening to the game on my iphone while rooting for marshall to beat wvu. Good luck tigers and hope for an injury free game and a tigers win

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

from the way it sounds chilli aint playing very good ball right now. so im choosing ironton

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Lets see if Chillicothe can put two good halves together this week

tigerpower89
Freshman Team

Post by tigerpower89 »

Tigers better be focused this week and come out fired up or this one could be real close

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothe's first game they had a horrible 1st half but showed a lot of heart in the 2nd...their second game they played great in the 1st half but played horrible in the 2nd. I think Chillicothe puts a full game together and wins a close one. You can tell they are getting better and once they do put it all together they will be a fine football team. Plus look at the bright side the JV is kicking butt and taking names so the future is bright! Go Cavs...

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

Could be a close game.... Chillicothe needs to be consistent ... I'll give the edge to Ironton

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

only thing Ironton fans wants to know,,is Donatos still open?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

it were my last trip to chilli. :122245

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Ironton by 14

tigersportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tigersportsfan »

Ironton has a great team. I think that they just haven't been able to put it all together yet. But I believe in our team. And they will get it together. We have alot of great athletes and I think that the talent will show this coming week against Chilli. GO TIGERS!!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I've been disappointed by Ironton in the first two weeks, but they're 2-0 and that's what matters. I expect 3-0 after this coming Friday, but MAN it could get messy later on. One game at a time though.

Blu_n_Whyt
Freshman Team

Post by Blu_n_Whyt »

biggdowgg - Yep. Donato's is still open. However, it's a Cavalier Club Fish Fry night, 4p-7p at Herrnstein Field. Some good eatin'.

Career wins: Lutz 360+, Hinton 280+. Would like to see how this matchup would play out after Hinton's influence on Chilli in another three years... for now, we'll have to see if the Cavs can take what they've learned in a short summer and make some noise in week three.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Ironton

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Week 3 Ironton @ Chillicothe

Post by Orange and Brown »

Ironton by 12

Leo Byrd
SEO

Post by Leo Byrd »

fuzzhead wrote:I've been disappointed by Ironton in the first two weeks, but they're 2-0 and that's what matters. I expect 3-0 after this coming Friday, but MAN it could get messy later on. One game at a time though.
Fuzzy, the Tigers have been in a mess before, this is not their first rodeo in a shaky atmosphere but hang in there young man, it will get better before it gets worse. Nice win by your Bees over the Bulldogs, just keep it going, I need a playoff game to go to come November.....

and I am taking the Tigers in this one......

timbo52
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo52 »

Hopefully we are finally starting to put it all together, I knew going in it would take at least 3 games to get going, seems like it always does. We are 2 and 0 and thats good, coach LUTZ always knows what to do. So good luck tigers!

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

This one is a mismatch. tiggers will put a butt whipping on the lowly Cavs. Chilli is in for one long season.

Return to “Football”