Week 3 Reynoldsburg @ Logan

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

loganlocos
SEOP

Week 3 Reynoldsburg @ Logan

Post by loganlocos »

Chieftains face a must win if they want to keep any playoff hopes alive. Logan is coming off a pair of losses to D1 playoff contenders in Lancaster (37-24) and Pickerington North (24-3).

Reynoldsburg lost their first game 28-0 to Dublin Jerome, but the Raiders came back with a 61-0 win over lowly Toledo Scott.

It is Hall of Fame night at Logan Chieftain Stadium with legendary head coach Dale Amyx, 3-sport star Chad Zimmerman, all-around athlete Mitch Trucco, and old-timer Dick Stevens all to be inducted into the LHS Athletic Hall of Fame.

Reynoldsburg features a 3-year starter at quarterback in their option attack.

Let's hear it.

Paladin
SEOP

Re: Week 3: Logan VS Reynoldsburg

Post by Paladin »

First win of the season coming up for Logan. Reynoldsburg is just what the doctor ordered. A D-I team that will win some games this year and throw off some computer points. Chiefs have to show up for this one, but a solid effort should get a win.

Both Lancaster & North should make the D-I playoffs, so lots of good competition & experience has been afforded to Logan by playing these two. That will benefit Logan in the Burg game and the upcoming SEOAL schedule.

The march begins.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

To quote Jim Mora- "Playoffs?!! Playoffs?!!!" Just win this game, then we'll talk.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

This could very well be logans first win of the year. They better play some real good ball thou.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan's new season have them going 8 and 0

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

noreply66 wrote:Logan's new season have them going 8 and 0

Darn, I hate to agree with noreply66, but I don't see anyone else on Logan's schedule that will
stop them......

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

LoganLocos wrote:Chieftains face a must win if they want to keep any playoff hopes alive. Logan is coming off a pair of losses to D1 playoff contenders in Lancaster (37-24) and Pickerington North (24-3).

Reynoldsburg lost their first game 28-0 to Dublin Jerome, but the Raiders came back with a 61-0 win over lowly Toledo Scott.

It is Hall of Fame night at Logan Chieftain Stadium with legendary head coach Dale Amyx, 3-sport star Chad Zimmerman, all-around athlete Mitch Trucco, and old-timer Dick Stevens all to be inducted into the LHS Athletic Hall of Fame.

Let's hear it.
--------------------------------locos funny you bringing up threse two teams were d1. but if an ironton poster mentions a size difference , it's on, i'm just sayin. :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46

LoganAlumni99
Waterboy

Post by LoganAlumni99 »

I'll say the samething I said before the North game. The defense MUST quit trying to arm tackle and instead play some fundamental ball. Otherwise, Reynoldsburg could top the Chiefs.

LoganAlumni99
Waterboy

Post by LoganAlumni99 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:
LoganLocos wrote:Chieftains face a must win if they want to keep any playoff hopes alive. Logan is coming off a pair of losses to D1 playoff contenders in Lancaster (37-24) and Pickerington North (24-3).

Let's hear it.
--------------------------------locos funny you bringing up threse two teams were d1. but if an ironton poster mentions a size difference , it's on, i'm just sayin. :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 :aaaaa46
I can't speak for Locos, but I'm 99.9% sure he wasn't trying to make excuses.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Lol - I was pointing out they were playoff teams, not their size.

Logan tackled MUCH better on Friday - but they took poor angles to the ball carrier - a result of speed for North and inexperience for Logan.

And I thought Logan got better with angles and playing in space as the game went on.

Still a lot of work for the Chiefs, but they are improving. Pick North was athletic, fast, and deep. Last years team would have been in a dog fight on Friday IMO

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I got a funnny feeling their going to have some speed,Logan must contain outside and Linebackers must get up in the cutback lanes fast and get off blocks or this has the potential to be another long night for the Chiefs. Their loss to Jerome is no slouch. Jerome has 3 major college prospects the QB and two recievers,but Logan has home field advantage and is desparate for a win ,so I;m going with the same score I had last week except this time I take Logan 28-21,,I'll feel much better about Logans chances after this ones over......

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Logan

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

You need to bring 2old back.......LOL

javagt
Varsity

Re: Week 3 Reynoldsburg @ Logan

Post by javagt »

Yes, this is a must win for Logan to make playoffs... I still believe Logan will win this one
and the rest of their schedule ....

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Logan wins this week...Playoffs? I don't think they make it in this year.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

go Chiefs

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I think Logan still has a decent chance of making playoffs not a lock by any means but a 50/50 chance i'd say,that one year they was 8-2 and made the D-1 playoffs but another loss then Hooter can start polishing up the B-Balls.....

Spartan
All Conference

Post by Spartan »

Good luck Reynoldsburg

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

heres a question for everyone. should coach wolfe stop running the spread and go back to the ground pounding or a variation of the spread and running game mix?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

we do in Brandon Graham - 6'0 - 215lbs. he is also very fast but looks like he would rather run over ppl.

Return to “Football”