Week 5 Oak Hill @ Minford

Who Wins?

Total votes: 0

Night Hawk
Waterboy

Re: Week 5 Oak Hill @ Minford

Post by Night Hawk »

I have never posted on here before. I could not stand to hear one more person from Oak Hill act as if the young man that stood in as QB lost the game. #15 done an excellant job! Has any of you thought about the pressure this kid was under just by going onto the field. He had to know if OH lost everyone would say it was because #10 did not play. Yes #10 is awesome but I think you all could give #15 credit for what he done against a very tuff team! One person does not win or lose a game it takes a team!!!!

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

Well said Night Hawk!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Vladimir wrote:
demaniac1 wrote:Bring on the Falcons!!
Becareful what you ask for because Minford cannot wait until next Friday, and they will show up. The Oak Hill game is one they wanted beause of what happened last year and it was the only real blemish on their record, but w'burg is the one they've had circled all year. Hey 99% of burg fans called the Minford win last year a fluke, and now the Falcons are out not only to defend their outright SOCII title but to also prove a point.
WHY? Burg is a good team, they are at home against a Minford team that is mighty suspect IMO on O and D.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ A suspect defense? Hmmm, all expect for two hail marys that were 4 & 20 that resulted in TDs for Wellston, Minford's first team defense has only given up 6 points this year. I guess we are entitled to our own opinions. And, who cares if it's being played at wheelersburg, it not like Minford hasn't won there before. 2000: 24-14 ring a bell?

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Weston Hale gave it all he had against Minford, but he did not have any help. Most every play on defense, he got the tackle and most every play on offense he carried the ball. One man cannot carry the team.

Excellent effort young man!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

a_c_m wrote:Weston Hale gave it all he had against Minford, but he did not have any help. Most every play on defense, he got the tackle and most every play on offense he carried the ball. One man cannot carry the team.

Excellent effort young man!

I agree with that 100%. He is a tough kid.

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

Minfords o-line just got tested friday night..the speed just dominated the line..the oaks big boys was a non factor...that type of O u dont need biggins upfront...was impressed ...with the speed of MINFORD ..and the 5 different backs that run the ball...

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

Sloan could have made a difference but if we want to play the could of should of game then Minfords long runs could have made the score worse, if it wasnt for the holding calls. O well though....

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

Vladimir wrote: I'm sure when you watch the Oak Hill film, you'll agree Minford would have scored more points if not for holding calls and a turnover.
:lol: :lol: :lol: And you folks make fun of the Oak Hill posters for saying that it would have been a different game with Slone playing..

What hypocrisy..

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ If you take time to read all the above posts, after the game, there dippy, you'd see they started making the excuse of only 13 points were scored, and if they had this guy and that other guy, it would have been different. So, if they want to play the, "Could have, would have, should have game. " Guess what.... We can play that game too. Ya know If, If and buts were candy and nuts, it's be Christmas all year long, right?

:aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa10

Nice try, now go craw back in that hole you came out of!
:aaaaa10

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Vladimir wrote: So, if they want to play the, "Could have, would have, should have game. " Guess what.... We can play that game too.

:lol: :lol: ...You can play that game all you want. I just think it is ironic and humorous that you spend 3 pages knocking the Oak Hill fans for the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" about Slone.........

.........then here comes ole Vlad with the "we coulda, woulda, shoulda" if not for the dirty refs calling all the holding calls on our lil angels.

You a funny boy dere, Dippy !!

:aaaaa8

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Vladimir wrote: And, who cares if it's being played at wheelersburg, it not like Minford hasn't won there before. 2000: 24-14 ring a bell?
Yeah......I remember that. That was 10 years ago and the year all you Minford fans literally tore up the turf after the game at Pirate Stadium and took it home as a souvenir of the biggest win of your lives.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Looks like someone is jealous.

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

LOL at all these oak hillians at least we didnt need the refs to beat you. Besides slone would have played what were you going to run? More screens? fact is your o-line got smacked in the mouth and didnt like it. slone would have been running for his life and prolly would have injured his ribs even more. #15 made somme nice throws so its not like you guys had a total inept player back there you just played a team that matched up with you and game planned better.. the falcon D was calling your plays out. #32 is a hoss cat and a fine player he played with passion and class...something i cannot say about your DE's...good luck

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Where will Minford be come week twelve? Oh that's right, Minford can't win a game past the first round. Hopefully you pounds some more doughnuts and get ready for bowling season beacuse you might as well not even show up for basketball season.

bigmama42
Riding the Bench

Post by bigmama42 »

congrats to minford on the win,nice post night hawk.I have to agree with ya,this kid play very well under the sitatition.I mean not given very many reps when the score was out of hand the last couple years,thought he played very well.and shame on the oak hill radio announcer,he seemed to be blaming this kid from time to time,espeically on pass plays.when there was an incompletion,his comment would be '' slone would have made that throw''. come on guy,you need to take some radio lessons from the jackson announcers,they do a great job even though not to slam someone.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Jason Vorhees wrote:Where will Minford be come week twelve? Oh that's right, Minford can't win a game past the first round. Hopefully you pounds some more doughnuts and get ready for bowling season beacuse you might as well not even show up for basketball season.

Oak Hill 0
Minford 13

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

10-2 enough said...oops 13-0 enough said.... :122249

Rocketfan88
Freshman Team

Post by Rocketfan88 »

listened to the Oak hill Minford game on the radio I agree oak hills radio announcer did not have any class.

Return to “Football”