Trimble 21 Southern 6

MeyerSpread
JV Team

Re: Reg 27 #5 Southern (8-2) @ #4 Trimble (8-2)

Post by MeyerSpread »

Trimble is currently a better team and Program than Southern. Southern should be proud that they played such a good game and they very easily could have won the game minus some mistakes and finishing drives. However, it speaks volumes of Trimble's D that Southern was in the red zone 6 times and came away with ZERO points! It was more than just mistakes my Southern, Trimble made plays when they had to and didn't make the mistakes Southern did because they have "been there done that" and stayed calm.

Southern is on the rise and we all know Trimble is not going to back down from them but I would say they earned some respect in this game.

Good Luck to Trimble (and Waterford) from this point on! You've earned it!

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Re: Reg 27 #5 Southern (8-2) @ #4 Trimble (8-2)

Post by tomcat82 »

buckfan2016 wrote:
Someonebetter wrote:
tomcat82 wrote:That freshman is and will be the best in SE Ohio. He obviously did something right we beat Southern. Now we have to move on to Waterford.
Well your right about one thing in your post, Trimble has to move on to Waterford. I am not saying the freshman won't be a decent player eventually. I think that will happen when he gets moved to the offensive line.

The best Freshman in Athens County resides in Nelsonville. Not sure who someone better is referring to.

Okay maybe there is two one in the Ohio and one in the Hocking !!

Now move on !!!

Return to “Football”