WK10 SOC2 7-2 Minford @ 8-1 Lucasville Valley

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: WK10 SOC2 7-2 Minford @ 8-1 Lucasville Valley

Post by Bleeding Red »

And if Valley had got the 2 pt conversion, there is NOTHING saying Minford would not have went down the field and scored for the win with over a minute left.

Its not like Minford would have lost the lead and then taken knees.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Buckeye_demon32 wrote:Minford will get smoked again in the playoffs for the second straight year.....garunteed

If yates plays that game is over at halftime and valley had a home gm but w/o him they get screwed out of a playoff berth by the refs

Will you come and WATCH next week? Maybe you should stick your nose in a SPELLING book instead.

At least we make the playoffs........do I really have to go there?

Sorry Coop, but some idiot fans are asking for it.

LOL....well at least we beat 2 of the teams in the Playoffs (Minford and CG)

In all seriousness, I just overlook those types of fans.....every school has them.

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Buckeye_demon32 wrote:Minford will get smoked again in the playoffs for the second straight year.....garunteed

If yates plays that game is over at halftime and valley had a home gm but w/o him they get screwed out of a playoff berth by the refs

Will you come and WATCH next week? Maybe you should stick your nose in a SPELLING book instead.

then why not be the BIGGER man,and take the high road, instead of stooping to an idiots level?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

sportsfan43 wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:

then why not be the BIGGER man,and take the high road, instead of stooping to an idiots level?

That wouldnt be much fun, now would it? :122249

I guess most of the KIDS are getting back home.....

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

I think angle of vid..doesnt show the knee being down then the runner lunging forward.. just happen to walk from enzone to restroom and seen it from minford side ...ahh wll great game .. congrats to minfords back up QB for coming in cold and playing a good game..

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

Also not one ref showed TD...thats what makes me think the knee hit the ground...

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

ON THE ROCKS wrote:Also not one ref showed TD...thats what makes me think the knee hit the ground...

the back judge who was shaking his head yes is not allowed to signal TD....his job is to say yes or no as to if the ball crosses the line...in this instance he is shaking his head yes CLEARLY to the linesman, who comes running in...he was ready to put his hands up...but the FAR linesman away from the play comes running is with the no good signal, how he saw it better than the ref who was 2 feet away, I dont know.....as I have stated, it's all HISTORY now.

Soho
Waterboy

Post by Soho »

Congrats to Valley on a good season & congrats to Minford on an even better season. Valley may need to re-work that non-conference schedule to help them with playoff points. but then again, if you can't win your conference, maybe you don't need to go to the playoffs anyway. Coal Grove may stink, but they played a smarter schedule. Valley needs to add a decent team or two or a kentucky team. As for Minford, I hope they can get by Nelsonville so Oak Hill can get another shot at them.

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

like i said i was on the minford side ..and the ref on that side seen the knee..i just to happen to be on their side because i had to pee.. its just very very odd that no ref showed TD..hows the head ump going to see a knee from behind....

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

ON THE ROCKS wrote:like i said i was on the minford side ..and the ref on that side seen the knee..i just to happen to be on their side because i had to pee.. its just very very odd that no ref showed TD..hows the head ump going to see a knee from behind....

http://www.valleyls.org/highschool/inde ... Itemid=171
This is the link to the Valley finish.. Go to 1hour and 54 minutes into the game for the play....theres no way that ref saw it man, because the ball touched the purple before the knee ever hit.....he is the last guy to even come into the play...he's just walking..anyways I'm done with it...Good Luck vs N-Y

ON THE ROCKS
Riding the Bench

Post by ON THE ROCKS »

Ill be at the OAKS game....

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

ON THE ROCKS wrote:Ill be at the OAKS game....

Still SOC! Good Luck vs whoever you play!

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

its hard to say from the video but what ive heard from players on the field was his knee touched then the ball came out. All i kno is the valley indians are 0-5 vs the Minford Falcons when coming to the big boy division. Also i hope the streaker has got some ointment for the smack he took climbing over that wall! LOL!!!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

i would say from that angle that anybody that says they can tell with any degree of certainty whether he got in or whether he didn't get in is only kidding themselves. i would add this though, that minford needs to buy #14 from minford a large pizza because he is the MAN that put the hat on crabtree and folded him short of the goal line. whether crabtree lunged or reached on in or not, nobody will ever know for sure but the officials said no so that's the way it ends.

gutsy hit by da MAN.. #14 !!! :122246 :122246 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

congratulations to both teams for a fine, hard fought game and good luck down the road to whoever gets in... we will all be rooting for you from here on out.

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

#14 is a sophomore! he played great tonight along with #8 Soph and #75 Fresh. Minford is extremely young on the offensive line right now cant wait for the future!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

[quote="Incognito"]#14 is a sophomore! he played great tonight along with #8 Soph and #75 Fresh. Minford is extremely young on the offensive line right now cant wait for the future![/quote

These young men played a solid game for sure. I would love to see #75 go both ways Saturday night.

Also, #14 might have to go this week in the playoffs if Butcher is not 100% and cant play both ways. Heck, even if Butcher is 100% I say put Butcher at corner and LEAVE #14 at safety. That kid will come up and hit someone.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Incognito wrote:its hard to say from the video but what ive heard from players on the field was his knee touched then the ball came out. All i kno is the valley indians are 0-5 vs the Minford Falcons when coming to the big boy division. Also i hope the streaker has got some ointment for the smack he took climbing over that wall! LOL!!!

LOL .......he probably was looking for some Neosporin when he finally got home!

Yeah I wasnt going to throw out the trump card about the 0-5............but with all of the pushing and mouthing 2 years ago by certain coaches after the game, it sure shows that our coaches deliver on the field during the game. And right now, we have their number.

Next year Valley will be really good (again). They return many good athletes and I see them and West being the favorites next year for the SOC II.

I still wish Valley would have made it in over an over rated Coal Grove team that they destroyed earlier in the year. But I am sure Oak Hill fans are loving it :)

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Bleeding Red wrote:
Incognito wrote:its hard to say from the video but what ive heard from players on the field was his knee touched then the ball came out. All i kno is the valley indians are 0-5 vs the Minford Falcons when coming to the big boy division. Also i hope the streaker has got some ointment for the smack he took climbing over that wall! LOL!!!

Yeah I wasnt going to throw out the trump card about the 0-5............but with all of the pushing and mouthing 2 years ago by certain coaches after the game, it sure shows that our coaches deliver on the field during the game. And right now, we have their number.

Next year Valley will be really good (again). They return many good athletes and I see them and West being the favorites next year for the SOC II.

I still wish Valley would have made it in over an over rated Coal Grove team that they destroyed earlier in the year. But I am sure Oak Hill fans are loving it :)

1-4

Watch the film :mrgreen:

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

chicken_coop wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:

1-4

Watch the film :mrgreen:

He didn't get in, and even if he would have, we would have just put Slone back at QB and marched down the field and scored in the final 1:30.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

NewEra wrote: He didn't get in, and even if he would have, we would have just put Slone back at QB and marched down the field and scored in the final 1:30.

Of course he didnt...and of course they would have....7 points the whole game, but no problem getting another 6 in 1:30....

Return to “Football”